UnevenEdge

Is disinfectant spray or wipes back on shelves where you live???

André Toulon

It could just be Texoma since I haven't been South of Denton in weeks but we still can't get any here. Sanitizer, masks, bleach, all in bulk....but the spray and wipes are still ghost. 

I ask because my homegirl in Wisconsin says they have them, as well as an ex in VA and my tekken partner in Cali. So is it just us?

Just now, bnmjy said:

It's almost always there if you go first thing in the morning, at least for me.

I've gone to Walmart early af and nothing. The only thing close is some shit I got from Ollie's..... they are ok I guess but I do have a bit of brand loyalty when it comes to lysol.... Resolve?...something like that. 

4 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

out of curiosity i checked every physical store around here known to man and it is completely and utterly gone. the only thing I could find was super inflated prices on ebay.

Yeah, I looked there....either shady or inflated or both. 

Allegedly the kids have a cousin in OKC with the hookup, but I really don't want join the disinfectant black market circles

1 minute ago, Naraku4656 said:

i don't really need it THAT bad. I just like it better than like glade or whatever because i find it more effective

Like I said....kinda just need it for my son's bed....I spritzed his mattress with bleach and wiped it down this weekend but it's not the same....and kinda harsh, even diluted

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Like I said....kinda just need it for my son's bed....I spritzed his mattress with bleach and wiped it down this weekend but it's not the same....and kinda harsh, even diluted

spray it w/bleach OR put an open container w/bleach in it and then seal the mattress in a plastic bed bug barrier. One with a zipper for a good seal. Leave it for 24-48 hours if possible

If you seal something into a confined space w/bleach fumes, it will deodorize almost anything perfectly. It's the best thing for stuff you can't wash or dry clean

I even got the cigarette smell out of a commodore 64 that I got on ebay that smelled like it came from packard's house w/this technique

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poof said:

spray it w/bleach OR put an open container w/bleach in it and then seal the mattress in a plastic bed bug barrier. One with a zipper for a good seal. Leave it for 24-48 hours if possible

If you seal something into a confined space w/bleach fumes, it will deodorize almost anything perfectly. It's the best thing for stuff you can't wash or dry clean

I even got the cigarette smell out of a commodore 64 that I got on ebay that smelled like it came from packard's house w/this technique

That's some wife level martha stewart shit there... One day, you'll get your rapper.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

That's some wife level martha stewart shit there... One day, you'll get your rapper.

I saw old rapper do an interview and he was talking about how much he loves chinese food but doesn't cook it bc "nobody knows how to cook it like it's not something u just cook up at home" But I can and do all the time since I worked at a restaurant. I can be so domestic but nobody knows. I need to start a blog or something

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GunStarHero said:

Stores out here seem to have overextended and ordered way too much of that stuff. They're literally available everywhere. Even got some cool hand sanitizer sprays that can fit in your wallet. 

I'm not even joking. I will PayPal you some money to send us some wipes. 😐

Edited by Skiles

3 minutes ago, Athena92 said:

wait do u use the lysol disinfectant spray as air freshener

yes and no. sometimes when i make a mess when cleaning, the smell still lingers. i'll point it at the area of issue and use it as a deodorizer/to help kill whatever germs or other crap i missed. not like wail it around everywhere

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

yes and no. sometimes when i make a mess when cleaning, the smell still lingers. i'll point it at the area of issue and use it as a deodorizer/to help kill whatever germs or other crap i missed. not like wail it around everywhere

U gotta get u some candles, bruh

6 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Stores out here seem to have overextended and ordered way too much of that stuff. They're literally available everywhere. Even got some cool hand sanitizer sprays that can fit in your wallet. 

Shit, I mean it's vegas....outside of the regular populous, I assume they were preparing for that dynamic population you guys suffer.

On 10/21/2020 at 9:24 AM, André Toulon said:

It could just be Texoma since I haven't been South of Denton in weeks but we still can't get any here. Sanitizer, masks, bleach, all in bulk....but the spray and wipes are still ghost. 

I ask because my homegirl in Wisconsin says they have them, as well as an ex in VA and my tekken partner in Cali. So is it just us?

Got 'em in Illinois.  Try places most people don't think to look - like Ace Hardware.

22 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Fuck no I haven't been able to get my hands on them anywhere since this started.. I might actually try the online route with those.

Yeah the wipes seem the hardest hit for some reason that and Purrell for some reason.

• Like 1