UnevenEdge

yashahime?

Distortedreasoning

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i know we got an anime folder but im too scared to go there but inuyasha is coming back? not him but his daughter. 

22 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

But how is she a half demon if inuyasha was only a half demon....wouldn't she be a quarter demon or some other fraction

The girl shown there with the white hair and red strands isn't Inuyasha's kid. Her and the girl Setsuna are Sesshomaru and some currently unknown woman's kids, the girl there seems to be the main focus character.

Did no one watch the original series or even this trailer at all? I consider it understandable to not know about the girl there, but should be very obvious who Inu and Kagome's kid is

1 hour ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

The girl shown there with the white hair and red strands isn't Inuyasha's kid. Her and the girl Setsuna are Sesshomaru and some currently unknown woman's kids, the girl there seems to be the main focus character.

Did no one watch the original series or even this trailer at all? I consider it understandable to not know about the girl there, but should be very obvious who Inu and Kagome's kid is

It is....now is she a half or a quarter you needlessly pompous weeb

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

of course i watched the anime, why else would i post about it this on here? 

4 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

The anime folder is a great folder.  You're missing out and this should really be in the anime folder instead of

here.  I have to admit I'm not a fan of this idea since I didn't like Boruto.   Probably will watch one episode

of the show to check it out and drop it after that.

im really not that big of an anime watcher, more of a casual. i watched and liked some of the adult swim anime they aired, but thats about it. i think you right, if mods wanna move this there then im ok with it. 

im not even sure if im gonna check this out, i dont wanna subscribe to one of these streaming services. but if it turns out good who knows. 

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im really not that big of an anime watcher, more of a casual. i watched and liked some of the adult swim anime they aired, but thats about it. i think you right, if mods wanna move this there then im ok with it. 

im not even sure if im gonna check this out, i dont wanna subscribe to one of these streaming services. but if it turns out good who knows. 

You could always watch it without subscribing to one of the streaming services.  There's sites out there that I can't mention.

Or there's always Crunchyroll.  If you're willing to wait a week after it airs and watch ads.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

You could always watch it without subscribing to one of the streaming services.  There's sites out there that I can't mention.

Or there's always Crunchyroll.  If you're willing to wait a week after it airs and watch ads.

is it against the sites rules to mention those other sites? i think i'll just watch it on crunchy roll. 

11 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

is it against the sites rules to mention those other sites? i think i'll just watch it on crunchy roll. 

Probably.  I don't want to take any chances.  Watching it on Crunchyroll is a good idea.  Also I

realized this thread couldn't be moved to the anime folder.  There's already a thread there about this show.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 6:05 PM, stilgar said:

It's gonna be worse than inuyasha and inuyasha was fucking awful. 

InuYasha was fine. It was all the rabid InuYasha fans that made me quit watching. I couldn't stand them.

Just watch. Theyr'e all gonna come back and start talking about it. *eyeroll* No, thanks.

7 hours ago, Bouvre said:

Im pretty hyped for it.

Is it going to be good? Not likely,

But like anything, all it takes to sell this shit to me is the sense of nostalgia that belongs to binge watching the original with my brother and cousin.

yeah the nostalgia factor is part of it for me too. but maybe the show will surprise us and be good? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ginguy said:

I'll watch it.

The original series wasn't as bad as people say, well, aside from the filler.

Also, Jakken.

i liked the original series but i can see why people hate it. i even enjoyed most the filler episodes and just following the main characters around. though some of the stories were a bit too sad like with sango. and naraku is a villain thats i love to hate. 

On 9/24/2020 at 5:26 PM, André Toulon said:

But how is she a half demon if inuyasha was only a half demon....wouldn't she be a quarter demon or some other fraction

Or is it referring to Sesshōmaru's daughters?  It's been a few years since I've seen the series but Sesshōmaru is full demon.

2 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

Or is it referring to Sesshōmaru's daughters?  It's been a few years since I've seen the series but Sesshōmaru is full demon.

we went over that already but yes, it seems like they are referencing sesshomarus daughters who might be half demons. looks like they will be following the 2 half demons and inuyasha quarter demon child lol.  

• 3 months later...
On 9/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, Distinct Lunatic said:

Spoiler

From what I just watched, Rin is the mother.

3 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

So Sesshomaru is canonically a pedophile who groomed a child into becoming his future baby momma?

Yeah that checks out.

😬 why you gotta out it that way 😬

it’s not wrong, but still 

it’s just weird that he raised Rin and had a kid with her. Does not mean she was still a kid when he did. 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

So Sesshomaru is canonically a pedophile who groomed a child into becoming his future baby momma?

Yeah that checks out.

Wtf is wrong with you?

I mean yes there is hentai of it but why did you have to just do that 😂😂😂