UnevenEdge

Do you ever just have a hankering for

avec

We actually go to the local spot here to order pizza, then stop by PJs and go "Hey, we just picked up a pizza and didn't get any garlic butter" and they will just give you a handful of it instead of the one they toss in the box.

I have a drawer in the fridge full of them.

Little Caesars has some sauces too, but I've never tried them.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Vamped said:

It makes my lips feel so greasy I feel like I'm wiping it off my face for days ... like I'm smearing it onto my cheeks but its never going anywhere and the grease is becoming me. 

so ... I don't induldge 

You can just let the grease consume you and embark on a grease life.  

First you go on a garlic butter eating regime each day, then you slowly transform into John Travolta

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Okay so one time I actually drank one of those garlic sauce things like a shot.  Immediate regret.  Sure, it's good when you dip breadsticks or pizza into it, but consuming the whole cup all at once is just too much.  Spent the next few hours with an overpowering garlic taste.

THE GARLIC IS SO OP THAT NO ONE SHALL FUCK WITH YOU.

Or something like that.

9 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Okay so one time I actually drank one of those garlic sauce things like a shot.  Immediate regret.  Sure, it's good when you dip breadsticks or pizza into it, but consuming the whole cup all at once is just too much.  Spent the next few hours with an overpowering garlic taste.

And as it extrudes from your pores, your friends say, "Suddenly, I've got a taste for Italian food!".

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Well I wasn't until this thread. :|>:(

But not so much the drinking of the sauces. Just a pizza with dipping sauce in general. And that damn banana pepper. Those two things are the only reasons to bother with Papa Johns at all. 

Yes, super agreed.

1 hour ago, Chapzilla_2000 said:

When I was younger I was all about saving the crusts for their garlic butter. But when I last had Papa Johns, it felt different, the garlic butter didn’t taste the same.

Either they changed the recipe, or their pizza didn’t taste as good with the sauce anymore. 

Its depressing to think that my next encounter with garlic butter from Papa Johns will not be the same. 😥

3 hours ago, Chapzilla_2000 said:

When I was younger I was all about saving the crusts for their garlic butter. But when I last had Papa Johns, it felt different, the garlic butter didn’t taste the same.

Either they changed the recipe, or their pizza didn’t taste as good with the sauce anymore. 

When it gets warm, it separates....and it's just not the same.

2 minutes ago, avec said:

Why so mad?  Its just butter and garlic and some artificial things Im sure.

Butter

Garlic

Papa Johns soul

actually i worked at papa johns when i was in college. if i craved anything it was one of those giant cans of super salty pepperocinis 

3 minutes ago, nameraka said:

actually i worked at papa johns when i was in college. if i craved anything it was one of those giant cans of super salty pepperocinis 

Woah, I am on the peppercini train too. 😂

So...

How was the papa?