UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Fuckin painful being a Saints fan rn

Try having DB as your Fantasy QB

You know who I'm pretty sure my QB was last year?  Alex Smith, and I'm pretty sure his leg is still "Gumby" status

NVM, this was probably a statement about the Fumble

Edited by molarbear

On 9/15/2019 at 8:02 AM, Ginguy said:

This is a spear....

source.gif

No head injury, just some time on the pine....

The fuck are you talking about?  The whole reason spearing is illegal is because it can both cause whiplash to the tacklee and (more importantly) snap the tackler's neck.

Sorry, pooh. Hope y'all do better next week.

Also, what a defensive showcase the Jaguars vs. Texans game was yesterday. Both QB's were under enormous pressure throughout the entire game. It really could've gone either way.

Finally, Odell Beckham, Jr. is still among the best wide receivers in the game today. He netted me 36.10 points and put me over the top against panic in our Fantasy league matchup this week. That's right! I'm 2-0, baby!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Sorry, pooh. Hope y'all do better next week.

Also, what a defensive showcase the Jaguars vs. Texans game was yesterday. Both QB's were under enormous pressure throughout the entire game. It really could've gone either way.

Finally, Odell Beckham, Jr. is still among the best wide receivers in the game today. He netted me 36.10 points and put me over the top against panic in our Fantasy league matchup this week. That's right! I'm 2-0, baby!

I think he might still be the best receiver in the league, that one handed snag was ridiculous. I don't care too much for numbers, when Beckham is on top of his game he does things I don't see any other receiver doing and makes it look easy.

18 hours ago, scope said:

I think he might still be the best receiver in the league, that one handed snag was ridiculous. I don't care too much for numbers, when Beckham is on top of his game he does things I don't see any other receiver doing and makes it look easy.

Sho' nuff, playa.

But seriously, he's definitely in the Top 5, at least. In fact, I'd put him slightly behind DeAndre Hopkins for 1 and 2, respectively. But of course, I'm biased. I am a Texans fan, after all.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

enjoy your stay at the top master d, these past two weeks have been hard to chose. 

but im coming for that booty!

2019 season is only 2 weeks old but already so many qbs injured or just out. kinda changes the playoffs landscape. tho does it really matter much when the patriots are looking very dominant? fuck the patriots but theres no denying they have the best team right now. hard to see any team beating them in the playoffs. tho the season is long and anything can happen in the nfl. 

both the jets and the phins are 20+ point underdogs this week lmao! but despite all that at least bell still does good in fantasy! if theres any bright side is the jets get their qb back really healthy. there is no bright side for the phins tho. they are up there with some of the all time worst contending for the top spot. are these games even fun to watch? 

rest of the games should be good i hope. 

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I wonder did the pats cut Brown cuz of additional accusations his sponsors were dropping him like hot plates

https://deadspin.com/report-antonio-brown-sent-threatening-texts-to-artist-1838272369

https://deadspin.com/patriots-cut-antonio-brown-after-one-game-1838295719

more likely the threatening texts he sent to the artist did him in. i guess they thought they had another Randy Moss but turns out to be much worse with the baggage surfacing now.

2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

week 4 was a good week for the nfl. lots of close games and a few upsets. 

raiders looking good again hey we dont suck anymore lol! and browns with the statement win over the ravens and are now at the top of the afc north. biggest upset is definitely the bucs over ther rams.

I can't even be mad at the Rams.

9 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

gardner minshew getting all the hype.

Because of the time we didn't think about it but Napoleon really should've gone through the proper concussion protocol after taking that frozen steak to the dome.

• Like 1

Picks are up and scores updated.

Keep playing, the scores are really tight with a lot of ties and people within 3 or fewer points.

Also, Burfett is a clown and got sent to timeout for the rest of the season for that stupid open field cheap shot. What a clown.

3 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

First of all I'm loving my saints rn. Beat the 3-0 cowboys with Teddy! 

Steelers fans are wild tho. They finally get a win against the second worst team in the NFL and some of them are talking about playoffs 😂

i gotta admit they looked good from what i saw. yeah the competition was the 2nd worst but still. 

i like the saints chances best in the nfc. the other contenders got bigger weaknesses. 

9 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i gotta admit they looked good from what i saw. yeah the competition was the 2nd worst but still. 

i like the saints chances best in the nfc. the other contenders got bigger weaknesses. 

I mean they did look solid but we gotta remember the Bengals are second only to the dolphins in being trash. And Andy Dalton should have retired ten years ago. 

Saints played pretty well with teddy. Pretty sure we can secure home advantage when Drew gets back

1 hour ago, nameraka said:

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say the dolphins beat the skins this week.

if they don't, i'll take a shot.

if they do, i'll take a shot.

either way there's no chance i'm watching this shitshow sober. 

the dolphins are competing for the all time worst levels here what makes you think the skins will lose? 

42 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

the dolphins are competing for the all time worst levels here what makes you think the skins will lose? 

well i did say i was going out on a limb.

though they played one decent half last week. maybe if they follow my lead and get hammered at halftime on tequila cruda, they might have a chance.

• Haha 1