UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Garapulo is having a good year hopefully he stays healthy.  He’s a fine QB. Fine enough that Belicheck made sure he was traded not only out of the division, but out of the conference altogether 😆

I like the fact that the whole team isn’t relying on the QB like past eras. So if Jimmy G doesn’t pan out, we still have a strong ACTUAL team.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hachiman said:

Dear Jets,

please continue to suck this coming weekend, thanks.

Love you, Cowboys

I have stakes this coming weekend game for my fantasy team starting Dak and Amari.

Darnold will be back. Maybe Mosley too. Herndon definitely so who tf knows 😬😆

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

the refs have been sucking a lot lately. more than usual. anyone catch the mnf game between the packs and lions? i feel like they screwed the lions in this game. 

Oh, they completely fucked the lions over. No hands to the face TWICE 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 10:38 PM, nameraka said:

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say the dolphins beat the skins this week.

if they don't, i'll take a shot.

if they do, i'll take a shot.

either way there's no chance i'm watching this shitshow sober. 

dude.

i am still wasted from this game.

who the fuck even won?

• Haha 1

fucking mahomes goes down and what happens? 

the fucking donkeys field one of the worst efforts on offense youll ever see against the shitty chiefs defense! it was bad. really bad. the raiders better take this division now. we got packers at their home. the packers havent really looked all that good in their last few wins, needing a bunch of help from the refs to beat the lions. they got jacked!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Broncos offense looked terrible. How many times was Flacco sacked? 9, 10 times?  Very ridiculous. 

I hope Mahomes will be ok. I think they said he dislocated his knee 😬

i was way too angry watching the game last night it cost me to lose some card games of my own lol.

i think he'll be fine but dont know if he will be the same again. that injury looked really nasty. 

saw a little bit of the monday night game. man oh man, rudolph was looking shitty that first half and the dolphins were looking like they were gonna upset. but then they remember that they were tanking and proceeded to suck lol. 

saw part of the packers and chiefs. good game but the chiefs defense is still bad. even with a more healthy team i dont really see them beating the pats in january. 

4 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

saw a little bit of the monday night game. man oh man, rudolph was looking shitty that first half and the dolphins were looking like they were gonna upset. but then they remember that they were tanking and proceeded to suck lol. 

saw part of the packers and chiefs. good game but the chiefs defense is still bad. even with a more healthy team i dont really see them beating the pats in january. 

Image result for they had us in the first half

This is both an accurate description of the actual game and me thinking the Dolphins were going to maybe be competent for once.

• Haha 1

Score updated and picks are posted.

Important Announcement. There is an 8:00 am Sunday game this week. I will be busy next week; and will not have the scores or picks up on Tuesday. If I can I will have them up Wednesday. If I cannot get them up Wednesday, I will have them up Thursday, and the Thursday Night game will be an automatic point for everyone.

• Like 1

THIS JUST IN: Miami GM Chris Grier trades himself to the NE Patriots along with dolphins first and second rounders in 2020 for long snapper joe cardona and an autographed belichick hoodie. 

the hoodie is immediately named head coach. 

fuck my life. 

why the fuck am i still following this team?

Edited by nameraka
  • Haha 2