UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

19 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I did really fuckin terrible in both picks and fantasy. 

Also fuck NE. They going to win division. Whoever faces them in December better knock them out of the championship cuz this is getting boring. Fuckin bitch Brady can eat shit. 

antonio brown owes us a complete meltdown that takes down their entire locker room and causes them turmoil. 

• Like 2

Picks for week 2 are up.

Scores are in.

Note on scoring:

The tie between the cards and lions was scored as plus one point per the rules.

Molarbear didn't have a pick for the Bengals and Seahawks game.

Star Panda had a jumbled line. There was no pick for the bengals v seahawks game and cowboys was on the same line. The intent was clear, so I awarded the point for the correct cowboys pick and nothing for the unpicked game.

6 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Will this finally derail the New England dynasty? God, I hope so.

From your mouth to whomever is controlling this shit ears 😆

seriously though the story is fucked up. 

First he fondled her

Second he jerked off and jizzed on her back

Trainer’s like I’m out

He begs her to come back some time later 

He rapes her

NE will play him if he’s not placed on an exemption list. NE only cares about winning. 

NE is blindsided by this. Really?!? This surprises them?!?

• Like 2

On 9/10/2019 at 11:41 AM, Ginguy said:

AB is going to bite New England in the ass eventually. It won't be soon, but it might well be during the playoffs.

20 hours ago, panic said:

10 hours ago, Seight said:

We are now at full-on "STOP THE RIDE, I WANT TO GET OFF!"

I'ma go buy a lottery ticket, back in a couple....

• Haha 2

I'd rather had gotten the Green Bay defense, but at least I was able to dump Jacksonville. Oh, and I also got Keenum as my backup now. (I know, I know. He's streaky.)

As for A.B., I wish he had stuck with singing. He was on the Masked Singer during its debut season. lol

Scope: LEL!

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

8 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

As for A.B., I wish he had stuck with singing. He was on the Masked Singer during its debut season. lol

I remember this because: A) I unironically LOVE The Masked Singer and B) That episode actually aired the exact same day things started falling apart for AB and the Steelers.

that thursday night game was bad all around. when there are two teams i dont have much interest in, i just hope for a good game but this was anything but that. cam just plain sucked. i dont know what going on with him but this was his worst game ive seen.

winston wasnt even that great but he had zero interceptions and made some nice passes. i dont think he looked all that impressive but long as he's not turning the ball over then its a good day for him. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

that thursday night game was bad all around. when there are two teams i dont have much interest in, i just hope for a good game but this was anything but that. cam just plain sucked. i dont know what going on with him but this was his worst game ive seen.

winston wasnt even that great but he had zero interceptions and made some nice passes. i dont think he looked all that impressive but long as he's not turning the ball over then its a good day for him. 

CBS Radio's Farrell on the Bench (hosted by the gravel-voiced Scott Farrell) said that he thought Cam looked horrible. That he was pretty much shot. (I'm not sure, but you never know.) That, and as a result, they looked very one-dimensional due to the fact they couldn't get the running game going, especially Christian McCaffrey. He was limited to just 53 total yards, which includes 37 rushing yards on 16 carries and 16 receiving yards on two catches (but he was targeted 6 times). That's clearly not good. I mean he clearly had a chance to win the game, but he got stuffed on a goal line stand. When the defense knows you're going to run it close to the end zone, that's when you need to call either a bubble screen or what I like to call a tight-end spread pass involving some play action. (I admit it doesn't always work, but if they're expecting run, you should be able to catch them off guard with some play action and throw a touchdown pass to an open wide out, tight end, or offensive back.)

• Like 3

Antonio Brown not on exempt list because there was no criminal charges. 

Were there criminal charges against Ezekiel Elliott when he wasn’t allowed to play?

The NFL needed to exempt Brown until they at least did their own investigation. 

This is why the NFL should be boycotted. Not cuz of fuckin kneeling players BUT BECAUSE OF THIS!

• Like 1