UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

So... Tom Brady is potentially being offered $30MM a year from the Patriots.

I'm going to say it... I really want him to go away and retire. We need to rebuild at some point.

If he goes to Vegas, I know a lot of Raider fans that said they would burn everything they own related to the Raiders... so I kind of hope that happens too.

Anyways.... he ain't going anywhere.

*Leaderboard*

Seight - 209

Pooh - 204

Ginguy - 203

Panic - 195

VicodineS - 193

Starpanda - 192

Master-Debater - 181

Molarbear - 163

Scoobdog - 149

Distoredreasoning - 123

That One Guy - 30

Congratulations Seight on becoming the 2019-2020 NFL Pick-em Champion!

@Admin_Raptorpat Seight gets the title if he wants it.

I want a silver rank for second place. I clawed my way from under the middle of the pack to get there. 

I also want free Belgium waffles for a year. And a one year membership to the vodka of the month club. 

*Pooh gets nothing*

can I at least get a womp womp 

PS. For those that can’t take a joke cuz your parents never loved you:  I’m just kidding 

💩

see ya guys next year, or maybe the draft!

again mega props to Seight for being champion of the UEMB FOOTBALL PICK EM CHALLENGE 

and without a doubt, saying thank you to@Ginguy for taking time from your busy schedule to set up and keep track of this game. I tried once and I hated it. 😆

629EBD7F-943B-4F74-8524-D7376FEE6E30.gif

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope everyone who played along had fun, regardless of when they joined.

I do want to apologize for being late with updates at times, I tried very hard to get them in on Tuesdays as usual.

I look forward to next year and running it again, hopefully it will go a bit smoother, although I might need to move the update at times. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, and I'll try to plan things out in a way that produces a schedule everyone can follow.

Also, I'm getting my title back....

giphy.gif

• Like 3

On 2/5/2020 at 9:12 AM, 1pooh4u said:

I want a silver rank for second place. I clawed my way from under the middle of the pack to get there. 

I also want free Belgium waffles for a year. And a one year membership to the vodka of the month club. 

*Pooh gets nothing*

can I at least get a womp womp 

PS. For those that can’t take a joke cuz your parents never loved you:  I’m just kidding 

💩

see ya guys next year, or maybe the draft!

again mega props to Seight for being champion of the UEMB FOOTBALL PICK EM CHALLENGE 

and without a doubt, saying thank you to@Ginguy for taking time from your busy schedule to set up and keep track of this game. I tried once and I hated it. 😆

629EBD7F-943B-4F74-8524-D7376FEE6E30.gif

Then I want a rank for finishing 3rd in our fantasy football league. >:(

:D Kidding. The winners shouldn't have their ranks sullied by any means.

• Haha 1

i was doing bad but still wasnt completely out. i think it was like the second or third to last game i just gave up. missed one week by accident then stopped caring. to be honest, i would have lost like half the games in the playoffs lol.

it was fun shit talking with all of yall. 

fantasy sucked balls this season. so over it. 

thanks ginguy, you did good work.

pooh gets nothing! B|

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Teddy Bridgewater to the Panthers.

so long cam! you were great when healthy but the last 2 seasons have been mired with injuries.

this panther team feels like it needs more help but teddy is a good starting point.

9 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Phillip Rivers is now a Colt.

good team for rivers to go to. you know he'll play his ass off cuz he got like 10 kids. 

at the very least colt fans do show up for their team unlike charger fans. 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

I'm happy they still managed to digitally boo Goodell....

It was intentionally done.  They even had Strahan in one of the squares yesterday.  Goodell was calling him out for his effort, saying he could do better.

31 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

It was intentionally done.  They even had Strahan in one of the squares yesterday.  Goodell was calling him out for his effort, saying he could do better.

Oh snap.

Gotta say +1 respect for Goodell.

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Football is taking place in a giant snow globe this year at unknown locations.  A team of 2000 hamsters moves the snow globe from one secret location to the other. 

The attendance for every game will be 17 billion

South Park ruthlessly mocks Jerry Jones and the 'failing' NFL in ...

Watch: 'South Park' pokes fun at Jerry Jones, Chargers' attendance ...

• Haha 2

On 4/30/2020 at 10:04 PM, 1pooh4u said:

Football is taking place in a giant snow globe this year at unknown locations.  A team of 2000 hamsters moves the snow globe from one secret location to the other. 

People will still be able to log in to NFL.com and boo Goodell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1