UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

5 hours ago, Ginguy said:

So, I guess the sports media have been dogging on the fans in Indy who booed. Good. They deserve it.

Also, the long snapper has posted a tweet saying he will buy any season tickets from pissed off fans and donate them to Riley Children's hospital, so yay for some class still in Indy.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure the guy who bought the tickets is the LS for the Jags so no points to Indy at all 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im with pooh here. football fandom is terrible. most dont give a shit about the players aside if they can win. with that said the colts fans that booed andrew luck should be ashamed. 

Soccer fans make football fans seem mild mannered, but you're right, I think it just applies to all sports fans. Let's not forget the Raptors fans cheering Durant's ACL injury in the finals, classless bunch of alcohol infused children the lot of em.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scope said:

Soccer fans make football fans seem mild mannered, but you're right, I think it just applies to all sports fans. Let's not forget the Raptors fans cheering Durant's ACL injury in the finals, classless bunch of alcohol infused children the lot of em.

yeah the durant one was very shameful. 

we could come out with examples all day. i might not like this aspect of the game but just live with it. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 12:55 AM, Distortedreasoning said:

yeah the durant one was very shameful. 

we could come out with examples all day. i might not like this aspect of the game but just live with it. 

Holy Shit dude, you should have heard people here when he left the Thunder

How dare a player to want to pursue a better opportunity

Edited by molarbear
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, molarbear said:

I couldn't tell if that was two really good defensives or two really shitty offensives tonight

Either way the Bears lost so I'm happy

i think the packers looked better defensively but trubisky should have still played better. bears defense is really good but they might be brought down by their offense. some of their play calls were kinda questionable too. definitely not the most exciting game to start off the season. 

this just in: miami dolphins receivers are pretty deep this year:

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/top-news-plenty-of-options-in-passing-game

also just in. in order to get the ball to receivers, the qb has to throw it to them...

which is kinda hard to do with the shittiest offensive line in the league. 

oh yeah. that first over all draft pick is ours baby. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well its finally over. it was always a risky grab but just ended in the worst way possible. brown is probably done with football altogether. hindsight is 20/20 but i was ok with signing him and giving him a chance.  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2852540-antonio-brown-released-by-raiders-after-mike-mayock-incident-drama

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

What a pos team the patriots are for signing Antonio Brown may they get all the headaches they deserve an no AB won’t be an even better receiver now. No one knows if he has or will ever have full mobility in his feet for almost freezing them off. 

I'd love to believe that, but of course, he'll have Tom Brady has his quarterback. So...he'll probably have a good year, and the Pats will win yet another AFC title, maybe even another Super Bowl. Oy vey!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I'd love to believe that, but of course, he'll have Tom Brady has his quarterback. So...he'll probably have a good year, and the Pats will win yet another AFC title, maybe even another Super Bowl. Oy vey!

It won’t have anything to do with Antonio Brown. He’ll start throwing shit fits and be poison to their locker room. He’s not changing. He’s not even 100%. This will wind up being a mistake for the Patriots. 

yeah he can be the pats problem now. i also hate the narrative that the pats are genius or had any hand in engineering such a scenario. nah they taking the same risk we did but now he's getting much less money and has burned two teams instead of one. they just have a better team than ours but will that really make him happy? money certainly didnt. its only a matter of time till he acts up again. tho bellichick will just drop him fast. 

im just glad we got out of the contract and didnt pay too much for that risk. we gave up a 3rd and 5th rounder. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

What a pos team the patriots are for signing Antonio Brown may they get all the headaches they deserve an no AB won’t be an even better receiver now. No one knows if he has or will ever have full mobility in his feet for almost freezing them off. 

I'll translate poohs post...... the Patriots are going to the super bowl once again. Those motherfuckers, it will all work out for them as always. Fuckkkkk, why do the jets suck, love you pooh 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StarPanda said:

I'll translate poohs post...... the Patriots are going to the super bowl once again. Those motherfuckers, it will all work out for them as always. Fuckkkkk, why do the jets suck, love you pooh 

Grrrrr I’ll show you 😡😬😆

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

yeah he can be the pats problem now. i also hate the narrative that the pats are genius or had any hand in engineering such a scenario. nah they taking the same risk we did but now he's getting much less money and has burned two teams instead of one. they just have a better team than ours but will that really make him happy? money certainly didnt. its only a matter of time till he acts up again. tho bellichick will just drop him fast. 

im just glad we got out of the contract and didnt pay too much for that risk. we gave up a 3rd and 5th rounder. 

Is it true AB threatened the GM ‘s life and called him a cracker? 😆

• Haha 1

Because he spent the past five years playing for garbage teams I forgot what an absolute monster DeSean Jackson is, the Eagles would've lost by three scores today if he didn't play. People think hes just a hothead with speed, but he's really a hothead with speed, pristine route running and the footwork of a ballerina, the dude is just such a pleasure to watch play wide out.

Edited by scope
  • Like 1