Jump to content
UnevenEdge
1pooh4u

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

Recommended Posts

I’ll think of something to put here later 😆

@Ginguy Is this the year that The Bears take it all the way?  I don’t know shit about Chicago, but I still say, “oh fuck no” 😆💩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

This is the year the Pats finally fall flat.

I hope so. I hope we finally got the edge rushers we need to stop Brady from having coffee and cake inside the pocket 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Fuck your team bitch! Go Saints and Roll Tide! Suck my dick you fucking haters! I hate you all!

Lol the saints were robbed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol the saints were robbed 

We were. That shit was fucking asinine. They propped up the Rams to win the superbowl and they still got fucking beat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, That_One_Guy said:

We were. That shit was fucking asinine. They propped up the Rams to win the superbowl and they still got fucking beat

If I see another Super Bowl with the NE Patriots so help me I'm gonna wind up in jail😬😅

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LolJets, just might win 4 games. also Houston, we have a problem, Texans will probably round out the bottom half this year if what i'm hearing about their incompetence of management.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, since I'm here, I don't think the Bears go all the way this year. NFC Championship game is a real possibility though. It depends on how consistent their WRs are at running routes.

Thanks @1pooh4u

I don't know about the Patriots, but I don't think they win it all this year.

I'm thinking it might be the Rams year, if they keep distractions to a minimum.

The Browns might make it to the playoffs.

Miami is going to be playing for that No.1 draft pick against Arizona....

LoL Giants

Colts will improve, but not get very far.

Cards will go -1/17 somehow.

Broncos, despite raiding retirement homes for a QB, will continue to under-perform because Elway is a saboteur. Seriously.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Okay, since I'm here, I don't think the Bears go all the way this year. NFC Championship game is a real possibility though. It depends on how consistent their WRs are at running routes.

Thanks @1pooh4u

I don't know about the Patriots, but I don't think they win it all this year.

I'm thinking it might be the Rams year, if they keep distractions to a minimum.

The Browns might make it to the playoffs.

Miami is going to be playing for that No.1 draft pick against Arizona....

LoL Giants

Colts will improve, but not get very far.

Cards will go -1/17 somehow.

Broncos, despite raiding retirement homes for a QB, will continue to under-perform because Elway is a saboteur. Seriously.

 

 

I agree about the Browns.

I think the Cardinals will either surprise everybody or fail terribly.  Murray and Kingsbury could be a seriously deadly combo the likes we saw last year with Mahomes and the Chiefs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

raiders super bowl champs in their farewell season in the city of oakland! carr returns to mvp candidate glory. brown has the best season of his career. the offense clicks! and the defensive holes are finally fixed! raider nation baby!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also agree about the Browns they’ll be the new #1 of AFC North 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 12:46 AM, scoobdog said:

What will the Saints cry about this year?

Their superbowl rings taking too long to get made.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEY FUCKERS! Who has the record for passing yards? Drew. Mother. Fucking. Brees. The certified GOAT. Brady only wins because of Belichick. Want proof? Matt Cassel (LOL Matt fucking Cassel) looked like an MVP when he started. It's the system, not Brady. If Drew started for the Pats he would have won 15 super bowls. GOAT!

image.png.f2dd91583103b45cb34f7b755d67df4e.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Their superbowl rings taking too long to get made.

You mean the Rams superbowl rings getting made, because you guys already had your miraculous season.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My boy NRC.... That shoulder english adds a little extra spice.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

My boy NRC.... That shoulder english adds a little extra spice.

I hope he rips his groin

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I hope he rips his groin

Rude.  I would never wish that on Drew Brees, even those his old ass is probably going to pull his groin getting up in the morning.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is the year miami finally loses enough games to get a decent draft pick. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

HEY FUCKERS! Who has the record for passing yards? Drew. Mother. Fucking. Brees. The certified GOAT. Brady only wins because of Belichick. Want proof? Matt Cassel (LOL Matt fucking Cassel) looked like an MVP when he started. It's the system, not Brady. If Drew started for the Pats he would have won 15 super bowls. GOAT!

 

as much as a brady hater that i am, thats just so wrong. brady was only heavily carried early on in his career by playing with some hall of fame teammates. once he grew into his own, he helped elevate that team for many years. i will agree that' he's always had the luxury of having some well constructed teams and being coached by one of the best football minds in history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

image.png.b07918f180a9cd115ed49b60e375f2c1.png

I don't think anyone forgot the time the NFL turned into NFL: Blitz for a play

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

as much as a brady hater that i am, thats just so wrong. brady was only heavily carried early on in his career by playing with some hall of fame teammates. once he grew into his own, he helped elevate that team for many years. i will agree that' he's always had the luxury of having some well constructed teams and being coached by one of the best football minds in history. 

Where's Matt Cassel now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, yes, the smack talk has already begun

tenor.gif?itemid=8926123

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

yes, yes, the smack talk has already begun

tenor.gif?itemid=8926123

Can you tell me why Mark Sanchez started for as long as he did, Pooh? Everyone I played football with said I looked like his cousin. Fuck that guy.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, That_One_Guy said:

Can you tell me why Mark Sanchez started for as long as he did, Pooh? Everyone I played football with said I looked like his cousin. Fuck that guy.

He did take the Jets to the playoffs  twice. Well it wasn’t only him. It’s no accident that when players retired or went elsewhere he took a ginormous shit all over everything 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just wanna take this space to shit on the chiefs.you know its only a matter of time we find out about the next player that beats his wife or gf or kid. that team is a bunch of women beaters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Can you tell me why Mark Sanchez started for as long as he did, Pooh? Everyone I played football with said I looked like his cousin. Fuck that guy.

You look like the Sanchize?  Nice.  I'll bring you with me to the tailgates at the Coliseum and we gonna get some tail.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You look like the Sanchize?  Nice.  I'll bring you with me to the tailgates at the Coliseum and we gonna get some tail.

I actually have no problem with USC so I'm down lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not-butt shame related random NFL news.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036221/article/mailbag-which-team-is-most-likely-to-end-title-drought-in-2019

Which team is more likely to win their first super bowl this year?

â Matheus Naville (@NavilleMatheus) July 17, 2019

I get this question every year around this time. I always answer it, and here's why: There's no better way to bring the curtain down on an NFL season than to watch a team and loyal fan base experience their first Super Bowl victory. It's part of what made the Eagles' win in Super Bowl LII so special, and what makes the Patriots' repeated conquests increasingly tiresome for people outside of New England. Quick trivia: Prior to the 2017 Eagles, who was the last team to break a Super Bowl jinx? Time's up: The 2013 Seattle Seahawks. Before that? The 2009 Saints. Before that? The 2006 Indianapolis Colts (the Baltimore Colts won Super Bowl V). And before that? The 2002 Buccaneers. Based on the every-three-or-four-years pattern, we won't be busting our next dry spell until February 2021 at the earliest, but hey, you never know.

Here are The Damned 12, put in order based on their likelihood of Super Bowl LIV participation:

12) Cardinals
11) Bills
10) Lions
9) Bengals
😎 Titans
7) Panthers
6) Browns
5) Jaguars
4) Falcons
3) Texans
2) Vikings
1) Chargers

 

LOL Bills, Lions, Cardinals. It is a race to the bottom there, but I don't see Miami on that list. Odd.

 

Oh, in the spirit of fairness, something else that will never stop being shameful

The difference being, we won....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Which team is more likely to win their first super bowl this year?

12) Cardinals
11) Bills
10) Lions
9) Bengals
😎 Titans
7) Panthers
6) Browns
5) Jaguars
4) Falcons
3) Texans
2) Vikings
1) Chargers

LOL Bills, Lions, Cardinals. It is a race to the bottom there, but I don't see Miami on that list. Odd.

Because Miami has won a Super Bowl.

As for worst teams in the league, Bengals will probably be worse than the Bills and Lions. Unproven coach taking over a below average team. Washington probably won't win many games with a rookie QB. Giants were already shit last year before trading away most of their best players, so can't expect much there.

Lions should be good enough for 6-8 wins. They managed to whoop the Patriots last year.

Bills are good defensively, but have a horribly inaccurate QB; basically Ravens north. I would expect both to struggle to get to .500, but they're not doormats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only team i see in that list winning one this year are the chargers. both texans and vikes are a tier below them. and the rest are either on a fall, unproven, rebuilding, or still shitty. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@empty

Are you going to try and host a Fantasy league again?

I'd like to add another toilet to my throne room

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, molarbear said:

@empty

Are you going to try and host a Fantasy league again?

I'd like to add another toilet to my throne room

Yeah probably.

I'll get around to it in a few days.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, empty said:

Yeah probably.

I'll get around to it in a few days.

My first 4 draft picks are going to be Kickers to guarantee me a chance at the Toilet Bowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quinnen Williams remains unsigned because of stupid

He's got a 37 million contract with 21million guaranteed.  The front office wants to defer some of that guaranteed money to next year.

Williams refuses cuz he doesn't wanna pay NJ tax, the difference is roughly $100,000.00.  This is insanely stupid.  I was feeling Williams reason at first cuz Bell saved himsel a fortune (2million) by maintaining residency in Florida.  I dunno why Williams can't do the same thing in Alabama, or why he's sweating $100,000.00 when he's rich af now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...