UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

1 hour ago, That_One_Guy said:

We were. That shit was fucking asinine. They propped up the Rams to win the superbowl and they still got fucking beat

If I see another Super Bowl with the NE Patriots so help me I'm gonna wind up in jail😬😅

• Haha 1

Okay, since I'm here, I don't think the Bears go all the way this year. NFC Championship game is a real possibility though. It depends on how consistent their WRs are at running routes.

Thanks @1pooh4u

I don't know about the Patriots, but I don't think they win it all this year.

I'm thinking it might be the Rams year, if they keep distractions to a minimum.

The Browns might make it to the playoffs.

Miami is going to be playing for that No.1 draft pick against Arizona....

LoL Giants

Colts will improve, but not get very far.

Cards will go -1/17 somehow.

Broncos, despite raiding retirement homes for a QB, will continue to under-perform because Elway is a saboteur. Seriously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Okay, since I'm here, I don't think the Bears go all the way this year. NFC Championship game is a real possibility though. It depends on how consistent their WRs are at running routes.

Thanks @1pooh4u

I don't know about the Patriots, but I don't think they win it all this year.

I'm thinking it might be the Rams year, if they keep distractions to a minimum.

The Browns might make it to the playoffs.

Miami is going to be playing for that No.1 draft pick against Arizona....

LoL Giants

Colts will improve, but not get very far.

Cards will go -1/17 somehow.

Broncos, despite raiding retirement homes for a QB, will continue to under-perform because Elway is a saboteur. Seriously.

I agree about the Browns.

I think the Cardinals will either surprise everybody or fail terribly.  Murray and Kingsbury could be a seriously deadly combo the likes we saw last year with Mahomes and the Chiefs

• Like 1

HEY FUCKERS! Who has the record for passing yards? Drew. Mother. Fucking. Brees. The certified GOAT. Brady only wins because of Belichick. Want proof? Matt Cassel (LOL Matt fucking Cassel) looked like an MVP when he started. It's the system, not Brady. If Drew started for the Pats he would have won 15 super bowls. GOAT!

image.png.f2dd91583103b45cb34f7b755d67df4e.png

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

HEY FUCKERS! Who has the record for passing yards? Drew. Mother. Fucking. Brees. The certified GOAT. Brady only wins because of Belichick. Want proof? Matt Cassel (LOL Matt fucking Cassel) looked like an MVP when he started. It's the system, not Brady. If Drew started for the Pats he would have won 15 super bowls. GOAT!

as much as a brady hater that i am, thats just so wrong. brady was only heavily carried early on in his career by playing with some hall of fame teammates. once he grew into his own, he helped elevate that team for many years. i will agree that' he's always had the luxury of having some well constructed teams and being coached by one of the best football minds in history. 

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

as much as a brady hater that i am, thats just so wrong. brady was only heavily carried early on in his career by playing with some hall of fame teammates. once he grew into his own, he helped elevate that team for many years. i will agree that' he's always had the luxury of having some well constructed teams and being coached by one of the best football minds in history. 

Where's Matt Cassel now?

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

Can you tell me why Mark Sanchez started for as long as he did, Pooh? Everyone I played football with said I looked like his cousin. Fuck that guy.

He did take the Jets to the playoffs  twice. Well it wasn’t only him. It’s no accident that when players retired or went elsewhere he took a ginormous shit all over everything 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Can you tell me why Mark Sanchez started for as long as he did, Pooh? Everyone I played football with said I looked like his cousin. Fuck that guy.

You look like the Sanchize?  Nice.  I'll bring you with me to the tailgates at the Coliseum and we gonna get some tail.

• Haha 2

Not-butt shame related random NFL news.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036221/article/mailbag-which-team-is-most-likely-to-end-title-drought-in-2019

Which team is more likely to win their first super bowl this year?

â Matheus Naville (@NavilleMatheus) July 17, 2019

I get this question every year around this time. I always answer it, and here's why: There's no better way to bring the curtain down on an NFL season than to watch a team and loyal fan base experience their first Super Bowl victory. It's part of what made the Eagles' win in Super Bowl LII so special, and what makes the Patriots' repeated conquests increasingly tiresome for people outside of New England. Quick trivia: Prior to the 2017 Eagles, who was the last team to break a Super Bowl jinx? Time's up: The 2013 Seattle Seahawks. Before that? The 2009 Saints. Before that? The 2006 Indianapolis Colts (the Baltimore Colts won Super Bowl V). And before that? The 2002 Buccaneers. Based on the every-three-or-four-years pattern, we won't be busting our next dry spell until February 2021 at the earliest, but hey, you never know.

Here are The Damned 12, put in order based on their likelihood of Super Bowl LIV participation:

12) Cardinals
11) Bills
10) Lions
9) Bengals
😎 Titans
7) Panthers
6) Browns
5) Jaguars
4) Falcons
3) Texans
2) Vikings
1) Chargers

LOL Bills, Lions, Cardinals. It is a race to the bottom there, but I don't see Miami on that list. Odd.

Oh, in the spirit of fairness, something else that will never stop being shameful

The difference being, we won....

4 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Which team is more likely to win their first super bowl this year?

12) Cardinals
11) Bills
10) Lions
9) Bengals
😎 Titans
7) Panthers
6) Browns
5) Jaguars
4) Falcons
3) Texans
2) Vikings
1) Chargers

LOL Bills, Lions, Cardinals. It is a race to the bottom there, but I don't see Miami on that list. Odd.

Because Miami has won a Super Bowl.

As for worst teams in the league, Bengals will probably be worse than the Bills and Lions. Unproven coach taking over a below average team. Washington probably won't win many games with a rookie QB. Giants were already shit last year before trading away most of their best players, so can't expect much there.

Lions should be good enough for 6-8 wins. They managed to whoop the Patriots last year.

Bills are good defensively, but have a horribly inaccurate QB; basically Ravens north. I would expect both to struggle to get to .500, but they're not doormats.

Quinnen Williams remains unsigned because of stupid

He's got a 37 million contract with 21million guaranteed.  The front office wants to defer some of that guaranteed money to next year.

Williams refuses cuz he doesn't wanna pay NJ tax, the difference is roughly $100,000.00.  This is insanely stupid.  I was feeling Williams reason at first cuz Bell saved himsel a fortune (2million) by maintaining residency in Florida.  I dunno why Williams can't do the same thing in Alabama, or why he's sweating $100,000.00 when he's rich af now.