UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

3 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

you play shitty offenses all year until now and you get burned by an actual good nfl offense. not to mention the pats offense isnt good either.ย 

ย 

ย 

As a Niners fan, it is practically never that I get to brag about my team being the only undefeated team. Even if it doesnโ€™t last much longer.... so Iโ€™m soaking it all in!

8 minutes ago, InsaneFox said:

As a Niners fan, it is practically never that I get to brag about my team being the only undefeated team. Even if it doesnโ€™t last much longer.... so Iโ€™m soaking it all in!

at least that team has actually played other good teams so their defense is much more tested than the pats was. even the cardinals was a good test since they been doing good offensively their last 3-4 games. but yeah soak it all in, it was only last year when you guys were a lottery team. im very impressed by the turnaround.ย 

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

good week of football. the ravens just ran over the pats all time greatest defense lol

jets lose to the tanking dolphins lmao! sorry @1pooh4uย 

the browns hype can finally die now lol.

raiders win!ย 

sea chickens and bucs played an exciting game.ย 

ย 

You forgot a J.J. Watt-less Texans defense holding Jacksonville to three points.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

good week of football. the ravens just ran over the pats all time greatest defense lol

jets lose to the tanking dolphins lmao! sorry @1pooh4uย 

the browns hype can finally die now lol.

raiders win!ย 

sea chickens and bucs played an exciting game.ย 

ย 

I just liked seeing NE get their asses whooped ๐Ÿ˜†

#firegase

#darnoldsucks

#loljets

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I just liked seeing NE get their asses whooped ๐Ÿ˜†

#firegase

#darnoldsucks

#loljets

ย 

ย 

They still beat the cowboys they are winners in my book

New england finally played a good team and they got a couple of other ones coming up this will test them and see if brad still has it AMD if that defense is for realsย 

• Like 2

Okay everyone, just a reminder.

The SCORES WILL NOT BE UPDATED UNTIL THURSDAY.

THURSDAY NIGHT WILL BE A FREE POINT FOR ALL PLAYERS SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

ย 

LOL JETS/DOLPHINS/BROWNS/BRONCOS/CARDINALS/WHOEVER THAT DORK WAS WHO GOT A SHOVEL PASS INTERCEPTED....

ย 

That is all.

ย 

A shovel pass intercepted....

SMH

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 12:31 AM, Sir๏ปฟ Teddybar๏ปฟ Gut Fullung said:

You forgot a J.J. Watt-less Texans defense holding Jacksonville to three points.

yes a good win vs a division rival while missing one of their best players. sucks seeing someone like jj watt injured again. he is one of the most exciting players in the league.ย 

8 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

...... what the fuck happened to my God damn saints?ย 

looks like they were victims of nfl bizzarro week.ย 

a week where the dolphins get on a win streak, the jets and the browns both win. the saints lose to the falcons of all teams. happens once a week at least in the season. good on for the dolphins and jets to decide not to suck for a day. things will most likely resume to normal next week lol. lots of upsets this week.ย 

On 11/11/2019 at 4:18 PM, nameraka said:

shit.ย 

how did miami drop to like the 5th pick in the draft.

are we tanking the tank now?

Thatโ€™s the beauty of Fitzpatrick. You get Fitzmagickย instead of Fitztragick just enough to mess you up in the draft ๐Ÿ’ฉ