UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

42 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I had to look up these terms, afraid I don't know much about college football. :D Although I do think it would be fun to attend a game for school spirit experience. lol Did you go to USC? :o And if so, Go bears! :P

You don't have to like football to enjoy the experience.  I have a lot of great memories from being in Memorial.  Also, my grandpa was a Cal grad.

Edited by scoobdog

15 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You don't have to like football to enjoy the experience.  I have a lot of great memories from being in Memorial.  Also, my grandpa was a Cal grad.

Ah related to alumni. I think I'm the 1st one in my immediate family to being working toward a bachelors. Well thankfully I know about football from the NFL, just not the college level. But now I have a reason to be. :D

Edited by jackiemarie90
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

tempty you gotta stop posting these cute selfies.. its making people feel inadequate so they feel embolden to lash out at you as if thatll somehow make you less pretty LMAO

No tempty needs to post bikini pics 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fuggstop said:

tempty you gotta stop posting these cute selfies.. its making people feel inadequate so they feel embolden to lash out at you as if thatll somehow make you less pretty LMAO

I’m not sure why he is so hurt and salty. Bless him. Next, i’ll post a picture of my FULL pair of hands.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I saw that as bang, and I don't think I'm wrong.

The only f to be had was the word thrown at full volume out the car window at all the road construction detour signs. 

And thought at at the river which is still way the hell too close to some of the streets. 

On 5/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, katt_goddess said:

The only f to be had was the word thrown at full volume out the car window at all the road construction detour signs. 

And thought at at the river which is still way the hell too close to some of the streets. 

Oh c'mon dude it's more fun to keep them guessing!

Okay, I literally took this five minutes after I woke up from a nap.  I am au natural.  So much so you can see my chin whiskers starting to sprout.

So come on everyone, I know you all want some of this, there’s enough to go around.

******Deleted the pic because it was really really horrible.  Sorry!******

Edited by zombieninjakitten
Pic Was Too Disturbing