UnevenEdge

Now that most of you know who I am,

midnight

25 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

He's said it outright before. I'm not digging for threads because the posts were probably deleted.

Ah yeah, if not deleted its probably in DF so Google searching won't work and the site search basically only goes back less than a year to the forum change, so idk any way to even find that. 

4 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

Nah. It's me being bitter about people not posting in music, or movies, etc etc.

We're all at least a little guilty of it

I posted in food yesterday, but apparently, not many folks were interested in food. Kind of a bummer, because food is a huge passion of mine. So are movies. I’m a bit of an obsessive collector of movies.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Right .. so show me where I said the n word? Play on words doesn't count slim

Clever wordplay doesn't count! I said NI _ _ _ _ which makes it fine. It's wordplay! Just playing around with it haha, how dare you accuse me of "using" it

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Also, you probably don't know me.... but I've liked your shit on FB before.

Disco told me who you are. Said you’re a cool dude. If you’ve seen me on Facebook, you probably know that disco and I are a couple of twisted assholes. Haha!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, midnight said:

I don’t understand how you’ve never watched the last two Captain America movies, so there’s that. 

The end credits scene of Black Panther, “Who’s that guy? Who is that?”

It’s the Winter Soldier for God’s sake! 

Disco~ “Who’s that?”

Goddamnit. 

you shut your whore mouth. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

I really like them, especially the share-space and lit folders.

A few of them make sense. I don't know why Luuv always wanted to chop everything up. There were threads pages long devoted to cooking and sports that recieved regular activity without needing their own folder. Member share space makes sense to me... don't really want to get into a full critique here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, midnight said:

tell me about this place. I’ve seen a few colorful characters already. Seen a couple of racists. 

Side note about myself; racism isn’t something I tolerate. Bigots suck ass, as well. Not very tolerant of complete imbeciles either. 

Total airheads are fine though, right?

>.>

<.<

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mewn said:

Well there are plenty of imbeciles on here, but watching them get attacked makes it amusing to read >_>

Other then that, it's pretty dead.

I’ve noticed a couple of them. I don’t know their story, but I’m pretty sure they brought it on themselves.

28 minutes ago, stilgar said:

He and I can't be friends.

She lies...somewhat. I don’t care for a lot of it, but some of it is ok. I am not going to read subtitles on anything though. Anime. Movie. Anything. If I want to read something, I’ll read a book. Or one of Sponge’s fan fictions. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Please no, a couple of chapters in hasn't even really started the story.

Did we get to antarctica yet?

I did. And the only concern I have so far is, DeadPool coming up with such an elaborate escape plan. Seems like DP would just be like, “Fuck it. Let’s blast the shit out of everything and everyone.” And I may be premature in my assessment. That is where I left off. 

5 hours ago, discolemonade said:

he does not like anime. 

none of it. 

he did manage to make it through 'my neighbor totoro' but that's really quite different. 

i don't understand any of it. 

Even the hentai?

Everyone likes naked animated Chinese schoolgirls.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Even the hentai?

Everyone likes naked animated Chinese schoolgirls.

Haha! Off the subject of anime, it’s hard for me to get through much tv these days. I did enjoy watching Bob’s Burgers with the old lady, but I can’t stand Futurama. I know I’m kinda all over the place with this reply, but those are the last two cartoon we’ve watched. Well, that I’ve watched. We fall asleep to South Park every night. Or Sunny in Philly. I do know that Bob the Builder will cure insomnia. (Thanks, son). Ha! 

11 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

You know what?

You're right. 

That scenario is out of character, thank you.

No problem. I’m reading it. Just be patient. I will get it all read. Taking a while, cause of life and stuff. Got a sick toddler, trying to get over a bad cold. But I’m still digging the story so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Well, I'm not going to criticize your taste on popular entertainment.  For some reason, I can't seem to get enough of RIverdale.

The show about Archie and the gang? Disco watched it. I saw bits and pieces. 

It’s just, the older I get, the harder it is for me to stay awake when I’m in front of the tv. We’ve been wanting to watch Avengers Infinity War, but it’s close to three hours long, and I really want to see it, but damn! I’ll have to watch it in sessions. Ha!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Everyone is hot in Riverdale.  Even Ethel who's suppose do be average in the comics is hot.  I can't fucking help it!

(Renews scoob’s Netflix subscription, and sends a box of Kleenex and some lotion for Christmas).  Ruberdale time. I mean Riverdale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2