UnevenEdge

Now that most of you know who I am,

midnight

5 minutes ago, midnight said:

racism isn’t something I tolerate. Bigots suck ass, as well. Not very tolerant of complete imbeciles either. 

depending on your approach to those things, you'll either love it here or hate it here. that about sums this place up.

• Like 2

Racism is pretty common among certain groups around here- a particular user has been quoted as saying "black lives don't matter," but he's in indiana politics so i suppose he finds the assessment accurate.

Otherwise we've got some janitors, one of them is a nutcase, the other is a pretty cool dude who plays with his enormous hog in the janitorial closet. 

Accidetal blowjobs, roleplays in the laundry room, baked rats, worms...

Oh, if you've never seen my butthole, you probably will.

Then of course theres the fanfictions.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

depending on your approach to those things, you'll either love it here or hate it here. that about sums this place up.

I hate racism, but I love a good argument. I’ll enjoy slapping some knowledge (or trying to) into those folks. 

17 minutes ago, empty said:

Whatever you do, don't read Sponges' fanfictions.

TrigunBebop has a fetish for latex balloons.

Nabloom has ass worms and lives in squalor.

ZeniGundam is a true lone wolf alpha male warrior with a thing for stalking nineteen-year-olds on OKCupid and Tinder.

I divulge as little about myself as possible.

I read part of Sponge’s fanfiction. Interesting stuff.

TrigunBebop seems cool. However, I did pick up there was a balloon thing going on there.

Nabloom and worms sounds disturbing.

I’ve already had some fun with Zeni. Found out real fast, he is into the young chicks. But I question the whole “alpha” thing.

I feel ya on not giving out too much personal info. I’ll probably remain somewhat reclusive myself, in regards to the personal details.

21 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Racism is pretty common among certain groups around here- a particular user has been quoted as saying "black lives don't matter," but he's in indiana politics so i suppose he finds the assessment accurate.

Otherwise we've got some janitors, one of them is a nutcase, the other is a pretty cool dude who plays with his enormous hog in the janitorial closet. 

Accidetal blowjobs, roleplays in the laundry room, baked rats, worms...

Oh, if you've never seen my butthole, you probably will.

Then of course theres the fanfictions.

I have not seen your butthole, and I’ll pass on that every time. Haha! 

An accidental blowjob seems like a damn near impossibility. And I don’t think I want to know about baked rats.

I’ve heard there’s a couple of janitors. Not sure of their names though. 

I haven’t stumbled upon the black lives don’t matter topic yet. 

I have read a few chapters of the X-Men fanfiction. Not too shabby so far. I will continue when time allows, in this hectic house.

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

I'd say you can drop the act now... As the new status is short-lived.

The new status may be short-lived, but I am still trying to figure this place out. I’ve never been to the “boards” before. I suppose it would have been easier to just come in and say “Eat my ass” or something like that. But I’ve learned from previous social media sites, it’s best to ease into it, and not get banned on day one, as that has happened before.

If you see a name that's Dane with the letters mixed up, he's a shock jock and may try to test your limits.

Don't share personal info with Fuggs.

Don't bother to debate Bucket. It's not worth it.

Our resident crazy person is Spindack/JM Matthews.

Jingai/Ginguy is probably a neo-nazi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SorceressPol said:

If you see a name that's Dane with the letters mixed up, he's a shock jock and may try to test your limits.

Not even an honorable mention.

25 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Thank you very much for the heads up. 

3 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

aw hell naw. 

you got to navigate this place, just like everyone else. 

act like you got some sort of 'legacy' status. 

pffft. 

you gonna' get hazed just like everyone else. 

I’m trying to navigate this place, but I’m not trying to be a Columbus and land in the wrong fucking spot! 

Just now, midnight said:

I’m trying to navigate this place, but I’m not trying to be a Columbus and land in the wrong fucking spot! 

too late. 

this is the way wrong spot. 

you've settled in with miscreants, sex fanatics, hobo's. cocaine snorting bankers. 

jerk~faces, voyeurs, and just basically all the misfit toys, that got kicked off the island of misfits toys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I don't think I've ever talked to him. 

We’ve never spoken, but thanks for the advice you’ve been sharing, in regards to, well, you know what I’m talking about. I don’t know if any info has been divulged here or not. But thanks. We appreciate it.

Just now, discolemonade said:

too late. 

this is the way wrong spot. 

you've settled in with miscreants, sex fanatics, hobo's. cocaine snorting bankers. 

jerk~faces, voyeurs, and just basically all the misfit toys, that got kicked off the island of misfits toys. 

I made another wrong turn didn’t I?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

he does not like anime. 

none of it. 

he did manage to make it through 'my neighbor totoro' but that's really quite different. 

i don't understand any of it. 

Going into Toonami won’t help him like anime, that’s for sure 😆

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

he does not like anime. 

none of it. 

he did manage to make it through 'my neighbor totoro' but that's really quite different. 

i don't understand any of it. 

I don’t understand how you’ve never watched the last two Captain America movies, so there’s that. 

The end credits scene of Black Panther, “Who’s that guy? Who is that?”

It’s the Winter Soldier for God’s sake! 

Disco~ “Who’s that?”

Goddamnit. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nabloom said:

5b843935d5d42_Capture_2018-08-13-13-36-16.png.af96ef740940b85eb203a499c1e97387.png

Here is one example of you using it toward a black woman. Yes this is using the word, finishing the word with ellipses or asterisks or %@&# doesn't change that 

He's said it outright before. I'm not digging for threads because the posts were probably deleted.