UnevenEdge

Now that most of you know who I am,

midnight

Just now, wacky1980 said:

and yet you still rank higher on the batshit meter.

No. Voting for a con man with hundreds of lawsuits against him for fraud, multiple rape allegations against him, and with known white supremacists in his cabinet because you thought he would lower your health insurance will always make you the bigger batshit dumbfuck.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Y'all take that shit too far by saying her kid deserves to be molested though. Like, there are dozens of angles to go at her without sinking to that level.

I’ve never spoken to her, so I’m gonna slide right out of that convo. >>>>>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Y'all take that shit too far by saying her kid deserves to be molested though. Like, there are dozens of angles to go at her without sinking to that level.

Telling her to kill herself every day, fat shaming every post, saying the mental illness she has is fake, saying she looks like a stereotypical welfare queen and other weird racial-adjacent attacks 

Edited by Nabloom

6 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

That was pretty fucked.  This is probably a good time to go over the ground rules.

Things you can't do:

1. Tell anyone to kill themselves.
  2. Tell Fuggs she's trying to kill, molest, whatever her own daughter.
  3. Make fun of Bucket's dead dad.
  4. There is no four.
  5. Call Don Roberto a pedo even though he jerks it to teenage chinese schoolgirls.
Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 1

How in the immortal fuck did this get twisted around, and once again, as I’ve heard many times already, in the two days I’ve been here, suddenly revolve around this one person, that I’ve never even spoken to, or seen? Jesus facepalming Christ. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SorceressPol said:

No. Voting for a con man with hundreds of lawsuits against him for fraud, multiple rape allegations against him, and with known white supremacists in his cabinet because you thought he would lower your health insurance will always make you the bigger batshit dumbfuck.

eKTJdjIERZG5ZJH0Najf_j8.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, midnight said:

How in the immortal fuck did this get twisted around, and once again, as I’ve heard many times already, in the two days I’ve been here, suddenly revolve around this one person, that I’ve never even spoken to, or seen? Jesus facepalming Christ. 

This forum almost revolves around fuggs at this point. Her threads always get the most posts, her posts always get the most responses, she gets brought up completely unprompted all the time as you have seen, she is mostly what several people talk about every single day 

Fug content gets the highest ratings which in turn makes the admins the most money off our posts

She's the cash... cow... 

Edited by Nabloom

Just now, Nabloom said:

This forum literally revolves around fuggs at this point. Her threads always get the most posts, her posts always get the most responses, she gets brought up completely unprompted all the time as you have seen, she is mostly what several people talk about every single day 

That’s on everybody else. Not me. I haven’t mentioned her name because I DON’T KNOW HER! I post what’s on my mind. I comment as I see fit. For the most part, like, 99% of the time, I leave people alone. If they want to talk, fine. If not, fine. 

Im trying to figure out why you are concerned with disco being here for a year, and not me. Maybe because I didn’t want to be bothered with dramatic elementary shit like this. 

I don’t know this fuggs person. Never seen her. And if drama follows her, then I don’t care to. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nabloom said:

Fug content gets the highest ratings which in turn makes the admins the most money off our posts

She's the cash... cow... 

Not to brag or anything, but I’m two days in and have like 9 pages of posts. 

(Dusts off the shoulder)

But I don’t care about that sort of thing.

I am here to shoot the shit. Nothing more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

That was pretty fucked.  This is probably a good time to go over the ground rules.

Things you can't do:

1. Tell anyone to kill themselves.
  2. Tell Fuggs she's trying to kill, molest, whatever her own daughter.
  3. Make fun of Bucket's dead dad.
  4. There is no four.
  5. Call Don Roberto a pedo even though he jerks it to teenage chinese schoolgirls.

Honestly, i have no regerts about what i said to fuggs. 

Musket getting under fugg’s skin was more humorous to me than the comment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CutieQuesadilla said:

Honestly, i have no regerts about what i said to fuggs. 

Musket getting under fugg’s skin was more humorous to me than the comment.

“Regerts” ...were you eating a Milky Way? 

Hahaha!

Sorry. I couldn’t resist.

• Like 1

Just now, SorceressPol said:

It's must be nice to still be this glib when children were thrown into concentration camps thanks to Trump along with a big jump in hate crimes. Then again, none of this affects you, so I understand why you don't care.

So mad, crazy and irrational!! Will you get over it already?? 

13 minutes ago, midnight said:

My post is gonna get shit kicked to dumpster fires, and I’ll never see it again. 😭

nah. worst case scenario, a mod will split the thread in two, leaving all the relevant bits here and moving all of nabs' whining off to the dumpster. you shouldn't lose more than half a page.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, empty said:

Whatever you do, don't read Sponges' fanfictions.

TrigunBebop has a fetish for latex balloons.

Nabloom has ass worms and lives in squalor.

ZeniGundam is a true lone wolf alpha male warrior with a thing for stalking nineteen-year-olds on OKCupid and Tinder.

I divulge as little about myself as possible.

Do me now.  

• Haha 1