UnevenEdge

What's your current ringtone?

Kudasai

As far as the OP goes, I'm one of the few assholes that still personalizes ringtones to the individual......My girl is Black Beetle, my baby mama is fuck it, my mom is the Sonic Labyrinth Zone theme (because I played a lot of Sonic when I was a kid and it seemed like she would always bother me when I was in that stage)......And many others.....Boo's is Rihanna's Work, Fugg's is Needed me, Sawman's is Mr. Bill Collector.......I have fun with it.

As far as the OP goes, I'm one of the few assholes that still personalizes ringtones to the individual......My girl is Black Beetle, my baby mama is fuck it, my mom is the Sonic Labyrinth Zone theme (because I played a lot of Sonic when I was a kid and it seemed like she would always bother me when I was in that stage)......And many others.....Boo's is Rihanna's Work, Fugg's is Needed me, Sawman's is Mr. Bill Collector.......I have fun with it.

why work? I like it. Just wondering.  :P

Mines the sound of a beer bottle poping open, not a twist off, with a bottle opener.

Crap I just realized you said ringtone, not text tone.....

My ringtone is actually a ringtone of the MC in NHK, his ringtone was from a song in the anime called Puru Puru Pururin.

Crap I just realized you said ringtone, not text tone.....

My ringtone is actually a ringtone of the MC in NHK, his ringtone was from a song in the anime called Puru Puru Pururin.

since you shared your text tone I'll share mine :)

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/rockman-1-6-family-computer-soundtrack/2-55-get-items.mp3