UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

2 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Amusing costume for a proud virgin.

It's very amusing.

At my age, being able to fit in that thing without looking like a dirty Michelin Man is highly amusing. :D

I make no moneys. :( I hand swag out to fans and get paid in their being all happy at getting swags.

16 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

It's very amusing.

At my age, being able to fit in that thing without looking like a dirty Michelin Man is highly amusing. :D

I make no moneys. :( I hand swag out to fans and get paid in their being all happy at getting swags.

The funnier thing is no matter what standards you set for yourself you're still a sexual being. I was shocked by the grey. You must be one of those Elvira old ladies. Or you went grey early, but you always talk about being old.

20 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

The funnier thing is no matter what standards you set for yourself you're still a sexual being. I was shocked by the grey. You must be one of those Elvira old ladies. Or you went grey early, but you always talk about being old.

I started to get greys by 16 but my hair has been both naturally and unnaturally a number of colors. Right now, it's half bleached and half natural which means the later it gets [or the more tired I am] the greyer the natural part turns. 

I'm eagerly awaiting the day when all the silver actually meets up and sticks around. :D

15 hours ago, Buddyroe360 said:

Well now I call bullshit on the a sexuality

The Boob Fairy doesn't discriminate. That asshole just shows up and dumps a bunch of Boob Dust on your chest and that's it. 

It's like getting a LootCrate full of video game items - someone might like them, but what the hell am I supposed to do with it? It's just taking up space. 

And stretching out my t-shirts.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:06 PM, Zenigundam said:

A shutout to all the young, but legal, cuties out there. I'm in my room. Shirtless. And I wanna wrap you in my mussssssclleeesssss. 😦🐶💏💪🕵️‍♂️

20180604_220528.jpg

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! You look like the bastard son of Marlon Brando and Ricky Ricardo...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

The Boob Fairy doesn't discriminate. That asshole just shows up and dumps a bunch of Boob Dust on your chest and that's it. 

It's like getting a LootCrate full of video game items - someone might like them, but what the hell am I supposed to do with it? It's just taking up space. 

And stretching out my t-shirts.

I think he's saying you wouldn't dress like that if you were really asexual. I don't agree with that sentiment since you do it for cosplay.

On 6/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, inhumanrampager said:

This one is of my gf and I meeting Tetsuya Naito at the Ring of Honor show in May. At the time, he was the IWGP Intercontinental Champion in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Resized_20180509_182904_2457.jpg

That dude fights for me in Yakuza 6.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I think he's saying you wouldn't dress like that if you were really asexual. I don't agree with that sentiment since you do it for cosplay.

Yeah, it's cosplay stuff. It would be different if there was anything other than general fandom fun behind it but it's just costumes for a very public costumed event. 

18 hours ago, Buddyroe360 said:

So the leather fairy just comes along for the ride.....STFU and command me, madame.

76195_128248940567391_5776580_n.jpg?_nc_

Gawd, I laughed so frickin' hard at this I almost choked. :D:D:D At least I have a reason for my weird spandex clothes, what's your excuse for the cat mask? :D

Catwoman isn't Catwoman without a whip! >:( 

19 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Yeah, it's cosplay stuff. It would be different if there was anything other than general fandom fun behind it but it's just costumes for a very public costumed event. 

Gawd, I laughed so frickin' hard at this I almost choked. :D:D:D At least I have a reason for my weird spandex clothes, what's your excuse for the cat mask? :D

Catwoman isn't Catwoman without a whip! >:( 

This was part of my baby mama's halloween outfit in like 2011 or something and I was home alone and bored.

Edited by Buddyroe360
  • Haha 2