UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound
On 5/28/2018 at 5:07 PM, bnmjy said:

K, imma pm you fugg's nips. Hold on.

This is where is all started

We have to hope he's just at a cousin's graduation or something bc those are definitely the jail bricks they build all public schools out of. Don't tell me if that background is in his other pics, I don't want to know.

I literally can not believe that zeni works at high school, so I'm just going to process it as a funny joke

3 minutes ago, mthor said:

Where are the numbers that you're supposed to be holding?

Funny because I happen to be a vigilante who saves hot women from creeps and criminals, but I'm so humble that my efforts are always unrecognized. 🏅🏅🏅

7 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

Nice pic, Mix but that photo looks like it was taken in 1998.

If it was any clearer you would be able to see the stunt wire holding me up....that's no fun

• Haha 1

apparently I moved my phone just enough while taking this picture that it made my left knee cap look non existent

anywhoo this is me

Thanks to modern technology I'm able to live a pretty normal life just consisting of legs and all

legs.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, molarbear said:

apparently I moved my phone just enough while taking this picture that it made my left knee cap look non existent

anywhoo this is me

Thanks to modern technology I'm able to live a pretty normal life just consisting of legs and all

legs.jpg

Omg hi cutie...a/s/l?

EC1B9DEC-2445-43A3-AF1C-C4C25706BE85.jpeg

4 hours ago, molarbear said:

anywhoo this is me

legs.jpg

now you've gone and done it.....foot pics....foot pics as far as the eye can see

5 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Bit old for your taste, though, eh? 

I try to stay within legal bounds. 16 is the age of consent in NJ, but I always post 18 on here because I know that all states and opinions aren't created equally. 💔...💪🏋️‍♂️🐻

3 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

I try to stay within legal bounds. 16 is the age of consent in NJ, but I always post 18 on here because I know that all states and opinions aren't created equally. 💔...💪🏋️‍♂️🐻

At this point, I'm just curious why you've decided to pigeonhole yourself into this alpha-beta shtick. Perhaps some truth to it after all? 

1 minute ago, GunStarHero said:

At this point, I'm just curious why you've decided to pigeonhole yourself into this alpha-beta shtick. Perhaps some truth to it after all? 

Everybody knows about alphas and betas. This isn't some forgotten legend, alphas make out with the cute, albeit promiscuous, cuties at their jobs but retain employment status, and betas fetch the coffee and dream about overtaking the alphas, but mostly via the internet. 💪🐻🐃

Just now, Zenigundam said:

Everybody knows about alphas and betas. This isn't some forgotten legend, alphas make out with the cute, albeit promiscuous, cuties at their jobs but retain employment status, and betas fetch the coffee and dream about overtaking the alphas, but mostly via the internet. 💪🐻🐃

You're going to make some man very happy one day, Zeni. 

• Haha 1

Just now, stilgar said:

I think it's because zeni hasn't found anyone's else's shtick to steal. And I am pretty sure he eliminated westpark in order to steal it. 

Starting to think he's projecting his fantasies of a masculine, alpha-male lover. 

You know, like a Chad. 

To fuck him. 

In the asshole.