UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

52 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Here's Matthew Lewis groping me

FB_IMG_1528267949537.jpg

I misidentified this guy 3 times in rapid succession before finally looking him up, going "oh it's him, wait no it's that other guy, err hold on now actually its the dude from Generation Kill" 

How is that Neville. 

7 minutes ago, Nabloom said:

I misidentified this guy 3 times in rapid succession before finally looking him up, going "oh it's him, wait no it's that other guy, err hold on now actually its the dude from Generation Kill" 

How is that Neville. 

lol he grew up bro

You're cute, GSH, but I swear you're dressing like that one character from that one extremely popular anime that I can't name off of the top of my head. It takes place in a high school, but please you guys don't give any smartass replies saying which anime I'm talking about and how it's common knowledge, because it's clearly not if my sexy, culturally cognizant, alpha male self can't identify the anime in question... anime a niche genre at that... 💪🐻🍖

23 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Oh I'm actually just dressed as a veteran slut, desperately clinging to my fading youth by wearing clothes marketed at woman half my age. Pigtails notwithstanding. 

You also fought in the slut wars?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Oh I'm actually just dressed as a veteran slut, desperately clinging to my fading youth by wearing clothes marketed at woman half my age. Pigtails notwithstanding. 

All while sporting an absolutely flawless complexion.

Seriously, how do you do it?

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

All while sporting an absolutely flawless complexion.

Seriously, how do you do it?

St. Ives Apricot scrub twice a day and I wash my sheets and pillow cases twice a week. That's about it. 

Edit: oh and drinks lots of water. 

Edited by GunStarHero
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

St. Ives Apricot scrub twice a day and I wash my sheets and pillow cases twice a week. That's about it. 

Edit: oh and drinks lots of water. 

twice a day? i use that like twice a week and my sister says i'm overdoing it. but clearly, your results are better than mine...

3 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

twice a day? i use that like twice a week and my sister says i'm overdoing it. but clearly, your results are better than mine...

I only started doing it twice a day about a year ago. Close friend of mine is a bombshell of a woman and I asked her about her complexion and that was her advice. It's certainly working for me, though. 

I also don't rub it in much at all. Just take a small bead for my entire face, do some gentle spreading of the scrub, and let it sit for a minute then gently wash it off with a warm towel. I think some people go too hard with it or use too much which is why you often hear only use it twice a week. It can be rough on your skin if you rub it in deep and too often or if you use too much.  Could also just be my skin requires my method, too. 

Edited by GunStarHero
Typo.
  • Like 1

I'll have to keep that in mind. I work in a controlled environment so oil builds up on my face throughout the day at work. Washing my hands and rinsing with hot water tends to keep it under control, nut i still get zits that pop up now and then. Nothing like before I figured out it was the room making me break out, I got these disgusting painful zits that extruded nothing but oil when I popped them.

Nasty business.

On 6/7/2018 at 4:26 PM, Still Me said:

LB fell asleep at the con while we were waiting for the pokemon go challenge 

A985DA0A-9ED0-4C2E-8E0A-AAB809BAE62C.jpeg

You do know that it's considered a faux pas to wipe your nose on other people's sleeves, right?