UnevenEdge

Trumpist Insurrection in DC

ZoomBubba

1 hour ago, Icarus27k said:

Pence is a witness in the federal Jan. 6 case against Trump. The quote "too honest" is from Trump's indictment. The court has told Trump not intimidating witnesses was a condition for his bail. 

Screenshot_20230805-174211.thumb.png.06ff9d7c2196a460107acd8687ed7728.png

"Governor Indiana"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah, Princess Tinyhands should really spend some quality time in a cell and away from electronics for a bit. He wasn't planning on attending the first debate anyway because he's too good for that so the only thing lost is...not having to deal with his endless pity party twits and threats. 

• Thanks 3

Kevin McMunigal, a former federal prosecutor in California's Northern District and current professor of criminal law at Case Western Reserve University, told Insider the chance that Trump evades all charges is "absolutely zero," but noted that unique issues would arise with punishing Trump if convicted.

However, McMunigal noted that Trump does face multiple charges, and judges will consider the seriousness of an offense when considering sentencing. 

"The idea of overturning an election in the US is an incredibly serious offense," McMunigal said, referring to Trump's election fraud charges. 

Ultimately, McMunigal said, he believes Trump will face prison time or similar consequences, like house arrest if found guilty, even if he receives less time than maximum sentencing recommendations. 

"He's going to be facing these indictments with really strong evidence in four different courts," McMunigal said. "A lot of people think, 'oh, you know, he is so connected that's gonna really help him out, and eventually he'll figure his way out of this.' I don't think that's true." 

If there was ever any doubt that Trump is going to prison. 

• Like 1

Yeah, House arrest ain't prison though....I always and still do figure that's what he's gonna get....short of him pulling a Pablo Escobar.

On 6/9/2023 at 1:25 PM, André Toulon said:

I'm still not convinced anything will happen of significance as far as incarceration.

I figure house arrest at best. This entire tale has been a show of changing the rules to placate this idiot and I'm sure it ain't over 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

(CNN) — Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek charges against more than a dozen individuals when her team presents its case before a grand jury next week. Several individuals involved in the voting systems breach in Coffee County are among those who may face charges in the sprawling criminal probe.

Investigators in the Georgia criminal probe have long suspected the breach was not an organic effort sprung from sympathetic Trump supporters in rural and heavily Republican Coffee County – a county Trump won by nearly 70% of the vote. They have gathered evidence indicating it was a top-down push by Trump’s team to access sensitive voting software, according to people familiar with the situation.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics/coffee-county-georgia-voting-system-breach-trump

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, rpgamer said:

The one sliver of hope for something greater than house arrest out of this is that he reeeeeaaallly needs to be somewhere with limited, monitored, supervised internet access..

Agreed. He should not be allowed to have unlimited access to anything that allows him to rile up another mob of morons. There won't be non-lethals in use if there's a next time with this idiot.

They could just toss him these randomly and claim they have internet access. He'll probably bounce on them for days before realizing they are fake toddler toys.

10 Pack - Multi Color Toy Phone for Kids / Dummy Cell Phone for Kids ... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Agreed. He should not be allowed to have unlimited access to anything that allows him to rile up another mob of morons. There won't be non-lethals in use if there's a next time with this idiot.

They could just toss him these randomly and claim they have internet access. He'll probably bounce on them for days before realizing they are fake toddler toys.

10 Pack - Multi Color Toy Phone for Kids / Dummy Cell Phone for Kids ... 

I ain't gonna sugar-coat it 

Spoiler

My dad doesn't have a phone like middle-bottom anymore only because he had to upgrade when they took the 3G wireless systems down.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

That's a very weird flex. Like, a normal person wouldn't even come close to thinking that would be a good thing to say that makes them look better. 

Edited by Icarus27k

25 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

I remember people were dismissive for years about the thought of Trump getting indicted. 

For the sake of honesty, I hope you're right for no other reason than I don't like the dude....

But this whole show has been the rules being bent for him.  They held him to the date to turn himself in but what's that....

I'm not being dismissive, I'm just not optimistic that this is going to end with the prison lemon party we want.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...