UnevenEdge

Trumpist Insurrection in DC

ZoomBubba

14 hours ago, Seight said:

"Okay, I've created a presentation that I, Donald J. Trump, believes answers this committee's pertinent questions."

"Sir, this is a copy of the Ultimate Warrior's comic book with your head photoshopped over his head."

"President Trump, what is skronk? And what's this here about 'getting foked'"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

The way this is going islike its building to this amazing climax only to have the batteries die at the worst time leaving you there frustrated.

Stop with the teasing, just get on with it already.

Seriously, our balls can only get so blue.

• Haha 2

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/january-6-committee-evidence-zoe-lofgren-face-the-nation/

Washington — Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a member of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol, said Sunday that the panel will release "all the evidence" it has collected over the course of its probe "within a month," before Republicans take control of the House.

In an interview with "Face the Nation," Lofgren stressed that the House select committee is conducting its own investigation and not sharing information with the Justice Department. But, with the committee set to dissolve at the end of this Congress, the California Democrat said the panel will make public all evidence it assembled along with a report of its findings.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/marjorie-taylor-greene-steve-bannon-jan-6-armed-1234645457/

I

REP. MARJORIE TAYLOR Greene (R-Ga.) reportedly believes that if she and Steve Bannon had organized the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, they would have executed a successful coup. And they would have “been armed.”

“I want to tell you something, if Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would’ve been armed,” 

Also this is old news but its looking reeeeeally likely she was the one who placed a pipe bomb at the DNC.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/marjorie-taylor-greene-pipe-bomber-u-s-reps-prior-knowledge-explosive-devices-planted-dc-59202

Edited by SwimModSponges

12 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

the Republican lawmaker had prior knowledge of the pimp bombs

"pimp bombs" 

Me, who sometimes proofs the copy on mail pieces as part of my job: GOD DAMNIT!!!

• Haha 5

Trump should be shot by firing squad. He’s still inciting madness on Truth Social. Even if he riles up 1k of its 15k users that’s still a lot of people raging in one place.  Cuz if he wants to insist he didn’t incite violence on Jan 6 or mean to he knows now what his words do.