UnevenEdge

Dating is hard in 2023

i honestly don't even know where to begin but I was in one relationship for 9 years and both myself and dating have changed a lot in that time

I'm hoping being pan helps but I'm pretty sure it'll just mean i can be attracted to more people who aren't attracted to me

• Like 1

honestly my current dating plan is to just wait until I'm hot and hope my friend falls for me, which is a terrible plan and probably won't work

yeah upon reflecting i see how it's also kinda not fair to him. i may need to actually do more work on myself as a person and figure out how to date and stuff

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Like 4

On 6/25/2023 at 8:45 PM, ghostrek said:

My dating plans are not a damn thing right now I am so lonely and desperate it's a not funny things ,but I ain't but I'm not going for the first woman  I see either

More of this.

Congrats on the challenge win, first of all....

But what exactly do you hope to gain by constantly reminding us of your refusal to get your dick wet.

Like are you hoping a girl here goes "omg ghostrek, I'll give you some pussy, don't be sad" because I'm just lost as to what we can do about it now....

We've tried advice, we've tried ghostwriting love letters for you, we even offered to find you a hooker and pay for it and you refused every single suggestion.

Our hands are tied now man....is it just about sympathy atp

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

On 6/26/2023 at 1:22 AM, André Toulon said:

More of this.

Congrats on the challenge win, first or all....

But what exactly do you hope to gain by constantly reminding us of your refusal to get your dick wet.

Like are you hoping a girl here goes "omg ghostrek, I'll gove you some pussy, don't be sad" because I'm just lost as to what we can do about it now....

We've tried advice, we've tried ghostwriting love letters for you, we even offered to find you a hooker and pay for it and you refused every single suggestion.

Our hands are tied now man....is it just about sympathy atp

He's an old-fashioned romantic maybe?  Shrug GIF on GIFER - by Nikogor

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

You can have an old fashion romance with a prostitute.

She just has to have a heart of gold.

Or be great at her job.

Preferably both.

I'm sorry, and I mean this with all due respect toward the man, but ghostrek is not Richard Gere. lol

Edited by Gemini
I really don't mean it in a mean way, for what it's worth.
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

You can have an old fashion romance with a prostitute.

She just has to have a heart of gold.

Or be great at her job.

Preferably both.

Actually you make a very good point.  Prostitution is one of the oldest professions.  Would certainly fall under "old-fashioned relations". xD

That's a drink too right, an Old Fashioned?  Don't think I've ever had one.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Vela said:

He's an old-fashioned romantic maybe?  Shrug GIF on GIFER - by Nikogor

We've tried that.

"There's a girl I like"

"Ok cool, just be yourself, just introduce yourself, try to pick up on any interest you share"

"Okay"

"Did you do it"

"No thank"

"What"

"I'm so lonely "

*Facepalm*

Babbling has gotten virgins laid before, but it's impossible to help anyone who doesn't want help.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

We've tried that.

"There's a girl I like"

"Ok cool, just be yourself, just introduce yourself, try to pick up on any interest you share"

"Okay"

"Did you do it"

"No thank"

"What"

"I'm so lonely "

*Facepalm*

Babbling has gotten virgins laid before, but it's impossible to help anyone who doesn't want help.

Aw.  Sounds easy, until you remember you're in introvert.

@ghostrek are you an introvert?

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with being an introvert but if you aren't actively going to take steps to remedy the situation, stop complaining .... to us atleast

Why would you continue to complain here?

Spoiler

Unless you're trying to get some sympathy bussy from your bullies? 

smirk-laugh.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vela said:

Aw.  Sounds easy, until you remember you're in introvert.

@ghostrek are you an introvert?

in some  ways yes  but having learning disability The chances of me getting with a girl in high school are 0 to -10 if I was last only man alive  @Vela   

i guse it carried on to adult hood i am became shyer

Edited by ghostrek
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

in some  ways yes  but having learning disability The chances of me getting with a girl a high school are 0 to -10 if I was last only man alive  @Vela   

do you see having a learning disability as a bad thing? do you want to be with women who think having a learning disability makes you a lesser person? of course that coin has two sides, and you have to be willing to see that most of what people see as moral failings or undesirable traits are just as irrelevant, and then start looking for people to share your life with based on standards that actually matter, like how they treat others and how compatible you are.

if you don't want to change, I'm not gonna tell you have to. I'm not gonna get mad if you keep being lonely, but I'm also probably not gonna care. i just don't think the idea that a learning disability makes us undesirable should go unchallenged. i have a learning disability and i don't think that makes me undesirable at all, i think it means there people who would see that as a failing and i think those are people i want to stay the fuck away from anyways. 

idk, i think you have some internalized ableism to work on. you should consider working on, not to get laid, but to become a happier and healthier person. but that's up to you

edit: I'm gonna add, i don't it's bad if you stay lonely, honestly, if you ultimately feel that it suits your needs best. but i don't think you really have to

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

do you see having a learning disability as a bad thing? do you want to be with women who think having a learning disability makes you a lesser person? of course that coin has two sides, and you have to be willing to see that most of what people see as moral failings or undesirable traits are just as irrelevant, and then start looking for people to share your life with based on standards that actually matter, like how they treat others and how compatible you are.

if you don't want to change, I'm not gonna tell you have to. I'm not gonna get mad if you keep being lonely, but I'm also probably not gonna care. i just don't think the idea that a learning disability makes us undesirable should go unchallenged. i have a learning disability and i don't think that makes me undesirable at all, i think it means there people who would see that as a failing and i think those are people i want to stay the fuck away from anyways. 

idk, i think you have some internalized ableism to work on. you should consider working on, not to get laid, but to become a happier and healthier person. but that's up to you

@Lynnrael god dam great  advice i will become happier person  

but  people see my learning disabilty  has a moral failling  i  do  think yes they do  but  they dont realsion what it is 

@Lynnrael i dont  but i cant let my natural ability shine yet

Edited by ghostrek
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@Lynnrael god dam great  advice i will become happier person  

but  people see my learning disabilty  has a moral failling  i  do  think yes they do  but  they dont realsion what it is 

@Lynnrael i dont  but i cant let my natural ability shine yet

yes, people see mine as a moral falling too. and it hurts all the time. there is no way around that, but there are people out there that don't. finding them might seem daunting, but it's also not hopeless. 

but you really need to start by figuring out how to be kinder yourself, i think. just because people see you that way doesn't mean you have to see yourself that way. don't think about as trying to be happy, just think about it as being nicer to yourself, and it gets a little easier.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

yes, people see mine as a moral falling too. and it hurts all the time. there is no way around that, but there are people out there that don't. finding them might seem daunting, but it's also not hopeless. 

but you really need to start by figuring out how to be kinder yourself, i think. just because people see you that way doesn't mean you have to see yourself that way. don't think about as trying to be happy, just think about it as being nicer to yourself, and it gets a little easier.

great idea  be nicer to my self

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

in some  ways yes  but having learning disability The chances of me getting with a girl a high school are 0 to -10 if I was last only man alive  @Vela   

Man, shut the hell up. I just gave a ride home from work to a janitor with a mental disability last night. His girlfriend is a registered nurse.

The woman who will be with you will most likely be the one wearing the pants too, and I honestly believe there's nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Man, shut the hell up. I just gave a ride home from work to a janitor with a mental disability last night. His girlfriend is a registered nurse.

The woman who will be with you will most likely be the one wearing the pants too, and I honestly believe there's nothing wrong with that.

?

7 minutes ago, Insipid said:

That must have been one hell of ride.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ghostrek said:

Sir look .... I need you to clear this sentence up 

Getting with a girl and high school needs to be fixed ASAP

• Like 1