UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

6 hours ago, cyberbully said:

But are you sure??

I mean, i think it just showed 3ul for me too.....but tgats why im asking has it been there

Yeah.  I think it might have been a problem with me browser, not the site.  As I recall, the clubs used to be up top on the right with subscriptions.  

Edited by scoobdog

Just now, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Some of those scenes should’ve just been cut. I saw it in theaters and almost peed my pants thinking I was going to miss something when all it was was a driving scene like 5 or so minutes long. 

Alot of them. That had no business being 3 hours long. I'm just not getting the hype either. Unless everybody was just experiencing some simultaneous sexual awakening of being curious about BDSM.

That unnecessary car chase just made me anxious ... like I'm sure there's a couple of dead people on the interstate now.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Alot of them. That had no business being 3 hours long. I'm just not getting the hype either. Unless everybody was just experiencing some simultaneous sexual awakening of being curious about BDSM.

That unnecessary car chase just made me anxious ... like I'm sure there's a couple of dead people on the interstate now.

My dumbass whispered to the person next to me and said “we’ve been trying to reach you for your cars extended warranty”. The person next to me spit out their drink. 

• Haha 6

They kicked up another yoga routine this week just when I was getting confident with the first real one. OMG the sweat.

I am wet .... in my elbows and boob space .... it's bad. My legs aren't jelly but now my arms are XD

My ass cheeks are on fire!! 

• Like 1

Lauren Tom is Chinese-American. Is she fluent in Lao? In King of the Hill, Khan and Minh speak Lao when they don't want other people to know what they are saying. Are they actually speaking Lao? Is it Chinese that the show is trying to pass off as Lao? A quick glance at wikipedia, I didn't see Chinese being a common language in Laos or Lao being a common language in China. Was the Lao language a part of the culture Lauren Tom grew up with, or did she learn it later in life?

10 hours ago, Vamped said:

I have sat here and moisturized myself with Vaseline and moisturizing body wash for 3 days thinking it was lotion ....

Goddamn you bath & body works for putting the body wash in lotion like tubes.

I have....SO many questions, but I fear i don't want the answers.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I have....SO many questions, but I fear i don't want the answers.

cant tell if you're just messing with me or being serious 

Ice T GIFs | Tenor

I dont like the way vaseline feels on my skin by itself so I mix my scented lotions into it. It feels and smells better. Bath & Body Works has shower gels but they're usually in a transparent bottle. Now they have these moisturizing body washes that come in tubes like lotion. 

So I was like HEY they're making the lotion bottles bigger ... only its not lotion its body wash ... but its white like the lotions. 

33 minutes ago, Vamped said:

cant tell if you're just messing with me or being serious 

Ice T GIFs | Tenor

I dont like the way vaseline feels on my skin by itself so I mix my scented lotions into it. It feels and smells better. Bath & Body Works has shower gels but they're usually in a transparent bottle. Now they have these moisturizing body washes that come in tubes like lotion. 

So I was like HEY they're making the lotion bottles bigger ... only its not lotion its body wash ... but its white like the lotions. 

Ok, you kinda answered my question, but now that we're invested, I'll ask....this body wash.....it completely rubs into your skin if dry?

Because my Gillette shit definitely does not and you'd know it was body wash when you looked like the black kid that tried to use the white Dracula face paint on Halloween 

Edited by André Toulon

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, you kinda answered my question, but now that we're invested, I'll ask....this body wash.....it completely rubs into you skin if dry?

Because my Gillette shit definitely does not and you'd know it was body wash when you looked like the black kid that tried to use the white Dracula face paint on Halloween 

It did. I didn't feel the difference. I only noticed when I did this last time because I squirted too much out compared to my usual dollop of vaseline and it wasn't absorbing.

• Like 2

A elephant stomped this fucking lady to death .... then showed up at her funeral, snatched her off the funeral pyre to stomp her ass again 

XD

No way an elephant being this petty for no reason. I need to know what you did to upset this fucking elephant that it came back to fuck you up at your own funeral

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Vamped said:

A elephant stomped this fucking lady to death .... then showed up at her funeral, snatched her off the funeral pyre to stomp her ass again 

XD

No way an elephant being this petty for no reason. I need to know what you did to upset this fucking elephant that it came back to fuck you up at your own funeral

Wait wut....this sounds like a much better watch than obey and pray..show me this shit 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Curious .... what a Juneteenth thing is 

The city does a big Juneteenth thing downtown where all sorts of vendors and bounce houses and food trucks and etc are set up for crowds to mill around basically. My org had a booth so I put in a few hours there handing stuff out and talking to people. 

8 minutes ago, Nablonsky said:

The city does a big Juneteenth thing downtown where all sorts of vendors and bounce houses and food trucks and etc are set up for crowds to mill around basically. My org had a booth so I put in a few hours there handing stuff out and talking to people. 

Talking to them about what....I'm very interested in what you brought to a Juneteenth conversation 

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Nablonsky said:

I guess it made more sense for the city to do the festival and all of that on Saturday because Saturday, idk. 

do you even know what juneteenth is about? 

i mean, did you BEFORE, mainstream media...or....

did you happen upon a fireworks stand that was selling for this ^holiday^

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, discolé monade said:

do you even know what juneteenth is about? 

i mean, did you BEFORE, mainstream media...or....

did you happen upon a fireworks stand that was selling for this ^holiday^

You just slap "Juneteenth" on some generic party supplies like Walmart and go crazy. 

BAM!

It's a city wide celebration!! Get a red, black, and green bouncey house and hope The Black Panther shows up 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Yup....well there are here....don't know about where you are but due to population, I would assume so

I answered an ad for a room for rent in a house on craigslist.... Info not given in the posting was is it a 1 bedroom house (which is what I would prefer) or does it have more bedrooms that would be rented by other tenants..... I don't want to live with any roommates that I don't personally pick, let alone people I don't even know.... Asked the person who posted through text whether there are other tenants in the house, and they're giving me the runaround trying to rush me to make an appointment for a tour... I think I may have been talking with a bot.

11 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I answered an ad for a room for rent in a house on craigslist.... Info not given in the posting was is it a 1 bedroom house (which is what I would prefer) or does it have more bedrooms that would be rented by other tenants..... I don't want to live with any roommates that I don't personally pick, let alone people I don't even know.... Asked the person who posted through text whether there are other tenants in the house, and they're giving me the runaround trying to rush me to make an appointment for a tour... I think I may have been talking with a bot.

Craigslist.... so you're trying to get murdered?

• Sad 1