UnevenEdge

You ever have that one Ice Cube

molarbear

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I don't understand Donald Cube, but the glass of Ice-T with Ice Cubes is great.

Donald Cube bc Ice Cube supports trump now

EDIT: correction he does not support trump

Edited by Poof

3 minutes ago, Poof said:

Donald Cube bc Ice Cube supports trump now

He does not. He agreed to talk to some people that won't even give the rest of us the time of day. Cube has always been solid....He went to see about this alleged billion dollar package aimed at blacks to rebuild our communities that is taking the front seat to all repairation talk. 

He hasn't reported back publicly so it's all speculation what happened behind those walls ....you have to understand, Kamala's atrocities hit closer to home for him and may be unforgivable.

Now if he come back, endorsing Trump, then I'll reevaluate my stance......But Kim had to talk to Trump to get those sentences lifted..... infiltration isn't affiliation.

4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

He does not. He agreed to talk to some people that won't even give the rest of us the time of day. Cube has always been solid....He went to see about this alleged billion dollar package aimed at blacks to rebuild our communities that is taking the front seat to all repairation talk. 

He hasn't reported back publicly so it's all speculation what happened behind those walls ....you have to understand, Kamala's atrocities hit closer to home for him and may be unforgivable.

Now if he come back, endorsing Trump, then I'll reevaluate my stance......But Kim had to talk to Trump to get those sentences lifted..... infiltration isn't affiliation.

ah yes the platinum plan. Well it's good to know he hasn't endorsed Trump. I'm still disappointed in him being lured by trump tho. Esp after trump administration's record w/how criminal justice reform went under trump...

Just now, Poof said:

ah yes the platinum plan. Well it's good to know he hasn't endorsed Trump. I'm still disappointed in him being lured by trump tho. Esp after trump administration's record w/how criminal justice reform went under trump...

I'm not smiling either, but if Wayne or Drake or some shit went, I would automatically assume they sold their support..... I'm going to need solid proof on Cube.

Just now, André Toulon said:

I'm not smiling either, but if Wayne or Drake or some shit went, I would automatically assume they sold their support..... I'm going to need solid proof on Cube.

No upon further examination he hasn't endorsed trump. He insists he just went to talk as an ambassador of the black community of sorts. I just don't think there's any reason for any trust at all w/trump administration after everything no matter what they promise... Birtherism, the bait-and-switch farce that was his criminal justice reform, his performance during all the protests, lack of any policies for minorities in his first term, etc, etc. Like this incredibly dishonorable man pulls a laundry list of too good to be true things out of his ass right before election? nah

Just now, Poof said:

No upon further examination he hasn't endorsed trump. He insists he just went to talk as an ambassador of the black community of sorts. I just don't think there's any reason for any trust at all w/trump administration after everything no matter what they promise... Birtherism, the bait-and-switch farce that was his criminal justice reform, his performance during all the protests, lack of any policies for minorities in his first term, etc, etc. Like this incredibly dishonorable man pulls a laundry list of too good to be true things out of his ass right before election? nah

See, understand.....I totally believe Trump is full of shit and will say anything to get elected.....My only problem with the narrative is cube sold out.  

I don't believe that and I am willing to believe it was a fact finding mission until I hear otherwise

Just now, André Toulon said:

See, understand.....I totally believe Trump is full of shit and will say anything to get elected.....My only problem with the narrative is cube sold out.  

I don't believe that and I am willing to believe it was a fact finding mission until I hear otherwise

I meant to communicate that I agree. I just hadn't looked at the situation more closely since the first news broke. He hasn't endorsed and is trying to make that clear to people

21 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Ice is useless. 

It waters down your drink, and all drinks are best at room temperature anyways. 

I thought I disagreed vehemently with you about chips, but this is another level....

I guess if you like to sip your drink throughout the day I see your point, but if you plan on drinking it quickly it doesn't get watered down.

And no drink on God's green earth is best at room temperature. 

29 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

And no drink on God's green earth is best at room temperature. 

Tomato juice tastes like warm ass regardless of temperature so you could argue drinking it at any temperature results in the same experience. Thus room temperature will technically get you the best experience you can have with it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, SwimModSponges said:

Beer. Cold beer is ruined beer.

Said literally no American ever, except you apparently.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were primarily thinking of liquor one probably doesn't even keep refrigerated, but beer? What's next, a pepperoni pizza is a ruined pizza? A chocolate chip cookie is a ruined cookie? A heated hot chocolate is a ruined hot chocolate (gimme some of that lukewarm chocolate, please, yum)? A salted french fry is a ruined french fry?

On 10/14/2020 at 12:39 AM, molarbear said:

that misses the cup and yells "FOR MOTHER H2O!" and then lands directly on your toe? 

Can’t say that happens too much, but I do always seem to find the water spots from the dog bowl with my socked feet... 😕

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

LOL, I honestly don't think I've ever seen a more wrong statement.

He was far more broadly just as wrong in his initial statement that spurred this branch of the discussion.

EDIT: I guess that's not really true, beer was the only drink he said was "ruined' by being cold....

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I put "no American" for a reason.

Now tell me why water, soda, juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and milk are best at room temperature.

The colder the beer, the less carbonation is released. Carbonation in beer gives off aromas and allows you to smell the flavours and ingredients in your beer. The aroma in beer is said to be 90% of the flavour. Cold Beer = Less Carbonation = Less Aromas = Less Flavour.

Your palate can become numbed when drinking beer that’s too cold. Flavours in your beer are actually easier to perceive at a warmer temperature. The colder the beer, the less you’re going to be able to actually taste what you’re drinking. What a waste!

“So much of our sense of taste is in the sense of smell. In order to stimulate the olfactory nerves, you have to have volatile compounds enter the nasal passage and into the throat. If beer is too cold, it will release less aromatics.” – Ray Daniels, Founder & Global Director of The Cicerone Certification Program

Same applies for all of the above. 

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

Same applies for all of the above. 

Literally no it doesn't. What other than soda did I list that has carbonation?

Are you just going to take this guy's word as universal gospel and tell me that drinking a warm coke tastes better than a cold one? I've done my own real world taste tests tons of times. I don't know why you're taking this guy's word specifically about beer and treating ridiculously as gospel for literally any liquid under the sun. Let's just let this milk sit out in the open and spoil, that's the good shit! And the COLDER the beer, the less you taste applies to HOT chocolate, HOT coffee, and HOT tea, huh?

This is ginguy level bad faith debating and packard level squirming ridiculous answers you're doing here dude.

Warm is not good for anything either.

Room temperature. 

Why would you let something sit out in the open long enough to spoil?  You don't have to stick your stuff in the hot sun to be room temperature. 

Hot stuff burns people's mouths. What's wrong with letting your coffee cool before drinking it? Same with tea and hot cocoa. 

And if i were debating like jingo i just wouldn't answer as soon as i got the smallest amount of pushback.

Totally packard'ing it up though, fully admitting that one.

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

Warm is not good for anything either.

Room temperature. 

Why would you let something sit out in the open long enough to spoil?  You don't have to stick your stuff in the hot sun to be room temperature. 

Hot stuff burns people's mouths. What's wrong with letting your coffee cool before drinking it? Same with tea and hot cocoa. 

And if i were debating like jingo i just wouldn't answer as soon as i got the smallest amount of pushback.

Totally packard'ing it up though, fully admitting that one.

I meant the bad faith part.