UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2019: SMACK TALK & SHIT POSTING

1pooh4u

57 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I dunno. Theres been a ton of talk of Brady going to play for the Chargers for a year or two. 

Booger is dumb though. Thats the one nice thing about last nights game. Its the last time we have to deal with him for the year. 

Booger was giving some dumb fuck commentary too. 😆

He should just retire before he really tarnishes his “legacy”🙄

Wow....I really can't believe the Saints went out like that. Played like complete trash on both sides of the ball. Very very disappointing. Props to the Vikings. They earned that win.

I still can't believe what I just watched. The defense was decent at times, but the Vikings completely shut out our offense. Never thought a 13-3 team would lay an egg like that. Just wow.

Edited by That_One_Guy

3 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Wow....I really can't believe the Saints went out like that. Played like complete trash on both sides of the ball. Very very disappointing. Props to the Vikings. They earned that win.

I still can't believe what I just watched. The defense was decent at times, but the Vikings completely shut out our offense. Never thought a 13-3 team would lay an egg like that. Just wow.

Teams give a stale performance sometimes. Too bad it was today of all days.

Panthers hire Baylor HC Matt Rhule.

Giants hire Patriots ST coach Joe Judge and have requested to interview Jason Garrett as OC.

Seems like Browns are waiting on Stefanski.

Edited by panic

*Leaderboard*

Seight - 174

VicodineS - 173

Panic - 170

Pooh - 169

Ginguy - 167

Master-Debater - 166

Starpanda - 162

Distoredreasoning - 123

Molarbear - 133

Scoobdog - 114

That One Guy - 10

Picks are up for the Divisional Games.

7 hours ago, panic said:

Giants hire Patriots ST coach Joe Judge 

Me: "Huh, another team hires a Belichick assistant but that by itself isn't funny enough-"

7 hours ago, panic said:

and have requested to interview Jason Garrett as OC.

Me: 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:34 AM, panic said:

Panthers hire Baylor HC Matt Rhule.

Giants hire Patriots ST coach Joe Judge and have requested to interview Jason Garrett as OC.

Seems like Browns are waiting on Stefanski.

Really, really really hoping that this hire pays off. I've paid attention to Matt since he was coaching at Temple and managed to raise some really talented squads.

39 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

How embarrassing for the ravens. I’m wondering if this is the end of Lamar Jackson’s exciting style of playing. Will other teams review this tape and say, “ this is how you stop him”

Probably. They completely shut him down. It was very surprising. 

55 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

How embarrassing for the ravens. I’m wondering if this is the end of Lamar Jackson’s exciting style of playing. Will other teams review this tape and say, “ this is how you stop him”

Reminds me a lot of the Chiefs last year. 

Put up insane numbers in the regular season only to flame out in their first game 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Put up insane numbers in the regular season only to flame out in their first game 

I guess having 2 weeks off worked out bad for the ravens. Last game of season starters didn’t play. Jackson def didn’t 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Except Mahomes followed that season up with another great one.  Jackson was always one bad game away from being exposed, not because he's a bad QB, but because he doesn't have a team around him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Except Mahomes followed that season up with another great one.  Jackson was always one bad game away from being exposed, not because he's a bad QB, but because he doesn't have a team around him.

Thats fair.

I also think the Ravens have a better D than the Chiefs. So Mahomes absolutely has to carry the Chiefs if they have any hope. 

I don't buy in to the rust argument after a playoff bye. No one ever says that about byes during the regular season.

The Titans played the run fairly well and made key third and fourth down stops. They got an early lead, quieted the crowd, and forced Lamar to throw 59 times. His accuracy continues to be shit, especially when he gets frustrated. Had his ball placement been better, he doesn't throw those picks on two horrible balls, the Titans don't get great field position, and there would have been far less drops ending drives. The score could have easily been flipped. The loss is on Lamar. He still is what we thought he was coming out of college.

• Like 2