UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

40 minutes ago, molarbear said:

You had a massive pimple in that photo and I was trying to not embarrass you

Also when did you marry my friend?

wahut?

oh, no....that's a tiara not a crown you pleb...i'm wearing a god damn crown and throwin' up gang signs

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

200.gif

bad timing is all.....just read this thing about how the bio-mass of rats in NY is greater than the bio-mass of humans...In LA they're concerned about the return of the plague.....THE GOD DAMN PLAGUE!

3 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

forgive my ignorance but wow classic? are they re-releasing vanilla wow? 

looks like a cool event. 

People had been asking for years for Blizzard to rerelease the original WoW as a standalone game. Once Blizz saw the numbers private servers (hosted by people other than Blizz or their affiliates) were pulling in, they decided to launch the original game again. So this is the first time anyone has been able to play the original WoW since 2007. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Dig the shirt. I'll try to think of something clever to say that relates Maiden to comedy.

Ok, here we go:

That_One_Guy the Great: A stranger in a strange club, year after wasted year. The loneliness of the long distance comedian will cause him to die with his boots on in a sea of madness. Catch him back in the village 2 minutes to midnight, located at 22 Acacia Ave.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Ok, here we go:

That_One_Guy the Great: A stranger in a strange club, year after wasted year. The loneliness of the long distance comedian will cause him to die with his boots on in a sea of madness. Catch him back in the village 2 minutes to midnight, located at 22 Acacia Ave.

Fun fact I always wear black on stage because my fucking armpits sweat and it's disgusting

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I can't read for shit without mine. Been thinking about getting laser eye and having that fixed though. 

Ooh, let me know if you end up getting that done! Everyone I know that's had it has been very happy with the results, but the idea of a laser near/on my eyeball kinda freaks me out a bit...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Part of me wants to recommend trying extra strength anti-perspirant, but wearing metal t-shirts is probably better.

I wear stupid amounts of deoderant and it never works. I only sweat from my armpits. I'm really gross, but the black shirts hide my nastiness like the most bitter parts of my soul.

4 hours ago, renjifan said:

Ooh, let me know if you end up getting that done! Everyone I know that's had it has been very happy with the results, but the idea of a laser near/on my eyeball kinda freaks me out a bit...

The only things that may be a pain in the ass is the recovery time and the drops you'll have to use. There are like 4 types of drops you have to use 8x a day. Each drop has to be 1min apart so you'll be spending over a half hour of your day just putting drops into your eye. Then you won't be able to use a computer or anything unless you wear special glasses for like a month. My friend had it done and said it works at least.  

3 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

The only things that may be a pain in the ass is the recovery time and the drops you'll have to use. There are like 4 types of drops you have to use 8x a day. Each drop has to be 1min apart so you'll be spending over a half hour of your day just putting drops into your eye. Then you won't be able to use a computer or anything unless you wear special glasses for like a month. My friend had it done and said it works at least.  

Oh wow...

Yeah, I'll probably pass on that, then. I'm not a fan of putting things in my eyes - the reason why I never wear contacts. The last time I had to put drops in was when I had Bell's palsy and my eye wouldn't shut...was not a fun time

• Like 1

19 hours ago, renjifan said:

Everyone but Kathy Griffin.