UnevenEdge

Dogs or Cats?

molarbear

Why not both?

The only problem I have with dogs is that sometimes they require more energy than I can give, and I never want to neglect a dog. They don't deserve that.

Cats, on the other hand, can be very distant, but the nice thing is that they come to you when they're ready, they don't need as much stimulation.

they say, while my Uncle's Cat demanded attention at 2 Am while I was trying to sleep and kept using 1 claw to make sure I got it's attention then meowed, hopped on me and used me as an Olympic spring launcher the rest of the night.

Dogs for life yo

Cats.

I like dogs too, but they're like babies in that they're way better when they're not yours. Like seeing someone else's dog is amazing, but having to raise a dog means putting up with their barking, begging, and stubbornness.

Me and cats have a more mutual understanding that they only want attention on their own terms instead of 24/7, but are still very affectionate when they do want attention.

Cats.

I like dogs too, but they're like babies in that they're way better when they're not yours. Like seeing someone else's dog is amazing, but having to raise a dog means putting up with their barking, begging, and stubbornness.

Me and cats have a more mutual understanding that they only want attention on their own terms instead of 24/7, but are still very affectionate when they do want attention.

Ditto.

I like both, but I don't like living with animals. It's kinda weird to me. They're dirty & the pee, poop, and puke everywhere. I'd only get big dogs for protection if I owned a house. They'd stay outside except for a heated room/garage w/a doggy door that's separate from my living area.

The only time I've that problem with a dog is when my last dog became incontinent after being alive 15 years

Once they're potty trained they're usually pretty good at letting you know they need to go outside

When Dogs puke they usually try to eat it, I like to think they're trying to hide it but.... they're dogs so it's probably like a 4th meal type thing from Taco Bell for them

keywords "usually pretty good" I mean I've been at homes that have dogs inside and I've seen & smelled enough. Always nice to visit dog owners' homes and have them pee/gnaw on your shoes/purse or try and have sex w/you. It's like ok you like living with beasts that's great. Please control them.

And cats might just start peeing in a corner for some reason. Not to mention they pee & poop in the litter, step in the litter, and then go walking around your house jumping on beds, counters, and tables. Plus I'm allergic to cats, so even if I wanted one there's no way.

I know I'm a cold bitch when it comes to this.

Piranhas. Now there's a good inside pet.

My last dog destroyed my brand new wallet within 20 mins, it was my bad for not wondering why she was on my bed and being quiet for 20 mins.  One thing i can say without a doubt is my last dog would have never caused physical harm to a person (unless they were paralyzed, then she could possibly have licked their skin off their face)  yeah she required exercise but it's better walking around with a dog that absolutely loves people than walking around the block at 2 am by yourself. 

As for your argument, nah I don't deal in predators normally.  That being said, having a pet Shark is on my list of "things to do when I get rich"

One thing this thread has taught me is that people hate rabbits

I like da bunnies. We had a ton of bunnies both 'domestic' and the wild cotton tail kind running around when I was younger.

The only one no one really liked, including the other bunnies, was the bunny called 'Hitler' . He had a single smear of black right under his nose and was so mean that even when one the other rabbits learned to open the cage doors and get loose, no one would open his door. He would also move his bowls to the back of the cage and sit in front of them so if you tried to reach for them, he'd attack. We had a special stick with a hook on it just for dealing with him and his bowls. I think he used to kill mice for fun. Mean bunny.  :|

Team Kitty.

I like da bunnies. We had a ton of bunnies both 'domestic' and the wild cotton tail kind running around when I was younger.

The only one no one really liked, including the other bunnies, was the bunny called 'Hitler' . He had a single smear of black right under his nose and was so mean that even when one the other rabbits learned to open the cage doors and get loose, no one would open his door. He would also move his bowls to the back of the cage and sit in front of them so if you tried to reach for them, he'd attack. We had a special stick with a hook on it just for dealing with him and his bowls. I think he used to kill mice for fun. Mean bunny.  :|

Team Kitty.

Maybe he was fasting for some Religious Rabbit  Holiday? 

Naturally you would think so because animals hate you.

Wolves kill animals and people at times, properly loved Animals do not do such a thing.

In Fact you can argue that Cats kill people via Lions, Pumas, or Tigers, Etc. 

I'm also fairly certain you can make the argument that some dead Cat owner was found mutilated by their Cats since they hadn't been fed.  Where as Dogs would eat dry wall before devouring their Human, I'm not saying Dogs are better, I'm telling you Dogs are the greatest thing in this known Universe.    >:D >:D >:D >:D

These are words from a Doggo person though!