Luuv

Sawdamizer

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hound

We had our differences but in the end me him and kn managed to patch this place together after [as] lost interest in hosting a forum.  despite anything that's happened in recent months if it wasn't for his persistence after lithium & nodebb we wouldn't be here together. no one really had to do it, considering we have reddit and shit now, but he did and here we are. :robotss

We had our differences but in the end me him and kn managed to patch this place together after [as] lost interest in hosting a forum.  despite anything that's happened in recent months if it wasn't for his persistence after lithium & nodebb we wouldn't be here together. no one really had to do it, considering we have reddit and shit now, but he did and here we are. :robotss

Right, and that's the whole thing that makes this really extra sad.

He got this place going.

RIP luuv.  :brownbottle: I didn't know him offboard, but on ASMB and UEMB, he always kept a level head no matter how much shit was thrown at him, and I always admired that.

he wasn't the Admin we deserved, but he was the one we needed  :robot(

well now we have to keep this place going because luuv would write a 30 page thread about it if we didn't

I can agree.

I mean, that's what he would want right? He got it started, we definitely should keep it going in his honor.Besides, when he was unknowingly gone the past few days... the place stayed pretty normal.Kinda wish he would have made his name "luuv" on here though...

Here's the latest info from someone on Facebook:

Yes it is quite a shock, I was his emergency contact at his place of employment and they called me and said he had not been at work for the past couple of days. When they did a wellness check at his apartment he was found deceased from natural causes. I am not a relative and am hoping to reach out and find someone that might be.

I can agree.

I mean, that's what he would want right? He got it started, we definitely should keep it going in his honor.Besides, when he was unknowingly gone the past few days... the place stayed pretty normal.Kinda wish he would have made his name "luuv" on here though...

I don't see any reason to doubt this place continuing...the only difference is that it'll be in Luuv's memory

We should give him a special rank...

Yes it is quite a shock, I was his emergency contact at his place of employment and they called me and said he had not been at work for the past couple of days. When they did a wellness check at his apartment he was found deceased from natural causes. I am not a relative and am hoping to reach out and find someone that might be.

I just seen that too.

The default "Admin" was a placeholder until he came up with a new name. As with his insistence that this place was not the ASMB, he did not want to be tied to the "Luuv" name anymore.

Yeah this is why I didn't just go ahead and change it. As much as he didn't want to be tied to the name, he is our "Luuv".

Sucks though, he never got to find that new name. :(

Where were you in the past week?

The post on his wall is from a nurse at Genesis medical center....Seems she works in several fields as well as cardiology......That said, she's not answering her phone and it seems strange to me that his medical chart would be devoid of any emergency contacts unless they are all outdated. 

Also It's odd that she delved into his FB for help when his name starts with an initial.....I kinda find it strange that if his records would have his whole Gov name, how she decided this guy was the person she serviced.....Unless his name is really just that initial.

Until I get this chick to answer, I'm not ready to dig any holes.....So carry on guys, stay lighthearted for now.  Me and that dude had a really jaded history but I still, I am gonna keep tapping the pipes here.

The post on his wall is from a nurse at Genesis medical center....Seems she works in several fields as well as cardiology......That said, she's not answering her phone and it seems strange to me that his medical chart would be devoid of any emergency contacts unless they are all outdated. 

Also It's odd that she delved into his FB for help when his name starts with an initial.....I kinda find it strange that if his records would have his whole Gov name, how she decided this guy was the person she serviced.....Unless his name is really just that initial.

Until I get this chick to answer, I'm not ready to dig any holes.....So carry on guys, stay lighthearted for now.  Me and that dude had a really jaded history but I still, I am gonna keep tapping the pipes here.

but you also have someone posting on their facebook page saying that they're dead. if it was me, and i wasn't actually dead, i'd be like UH HI I'M STILL HERE

It seems that way.

Duzi doesn't joke around about stuff like this.  She said somebody on his FB claimed he passed away and was looking for any family.  Let's hope it's a hoax.

Yeah but at the same time she thought Skinko[/member] killed himself cause of a status update he left

Only to learn he had gone offline for a awhile to take care of some personal business

Yeah but at the same time she thought Skinko[/member] killed himself cause of a status update he left

Only to learn he had gone offline for a awhile to take care of some personal business

the difference is that no one said that they found his body in his apartment. this person did

Kind of in the same boat, nothing is 100 percent confirmed that I have seen. Looks legit but time will tell.

Is she on his friends list? She might just be a close friend of his already. Close enough to be an emergency contact.

Actually, she didn't say he actually did. he thread turned into that because people take the ball and fucking run.

She was just extremely concerned about him.

I vote for AdminGuardianPeopleArePeoplePostWhatYouWantButDon'tDoItHereTheOrderOfThingsPeopleTalkAlotAndThereIsNoSuchThingAsTrollbaitAmen

And somewhere on a Ouija board, the planchette is moving, and moving, and moving, and moving, and moving, and moving, and moving, and moving, and moving...and in a week or so, Luuv will have dictated his preferred title.

Well sorry Naraku4656 but I've scanned through this whole thread without one person mentioning that till you did

Right now

page 4, post by KN