UnevenEdge

Luuv

Sawdamizer

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. Can't say I know Luuv's real name, but don't see any reason to use an actual death to fabricate it [much less to lie to me about it], so I'll buy it. At least unless something else surfaces to disprove it.

Well as I said, I'm not 100% either, but I trust Duzi more than anyone else to ever grace the halls of ASMB........She's not the type to fuck around.  We're still poking for more info but I'll be out of the loop for a bit.....I've basically lost an hour with this and I have some shit to do before I can go home.

they only seem to be giving the "proof" to specific users

Because if we post what we see on here, and people like YOU blow it out of proportion and it turns out to not be true, then we look like the assholes.

So basically nobody knows jack shit until something is 100% confirmed.

Because if we post what we see on here, and people like YOU blow it out of proportion and it turns out to not be true, then we look like the assholes.

So basically nobody knows jack shit until something is 100% confirmed.

wow you guys have never fucking liked me have you :|

Well as I said, I'm not 100% either, but I trust Duzi more than anyone else to ever grace the halls of ASMB........She's not the type to fuck around.  We're still poking for more info but I'll be out of the loop for a bit.....I've basically lost an hour with this and I have some shit to do before I can go home.

I double checked with Viper that it was the correct name (asked for the name, no screencap given) and he gave me the right one. So I'll go with it.