UnevenEdge

Luuv

Sawdamizer

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not 100% on it either, or I wouldn't be having that convo...

Yeah if I was 100% I wouldn't be either I'm not a total animal

But, it's starting to look very real and I'm getting sad about this

His last post to me  was in one of my DF threads

Sometimes laughing is all you can do to keep from crying, you know?

Come on, this place isn't supposed to be complicated.  We post here, bitch about politics and Japanese cartoons, then go on with our lives.  This is...it's a lot heavier than the usual shitposts.

Guest The Hound

Misaka hmu and let me know, I told K_N and parrently he hasn't been here in weeks, and didn't even know till I told him.

Guest The Hound

Backed up all the Lithium (and custom) Emoji's just in case something did happen to Luuv, I'll give them to Viper when and if we have to migrate to his boards

There shouldn't be a need for that and that's not what we should be discussing.

Sometimes laughing is all you can do to keep from crying, you know?

Come on, this place isn't supposed to be complicated.  We post here, bitch about politics and Japanese cartoons, then go on with our lives.  This is...it's a lot heavier than the usual shitposts.

It is.

And I mean, trying to keep a good mindset while trying to gather details is just my way of doing things in a situation like this.

I used to absolutely suck at hearing news like this, but I've learned to keep my composure until the dust settles, then grief kicks in.

It seems that way.

Duzi doesn't joke around about stuff like this.  She said somebody on his FB claimed he passed away and was looking for any family.  Let's hope it's a hoax.

Yeah and i got her initial reaction... she had no idea til I texted her :(

She immediately sent me a screencap of the message left on his fb.

Basically all we can do is hope it's a big evil hoax but... I mean Luuv isn't the kind of dude to pull a prank like this.

Guest The Hound

Do we even know who the person who reported his death to begin with even is, though?

Look there's a post on his page from family or something. Duzi has even confirmed basically. So.

It's true. Unfortunately.

Guest The Hound

I'm just hoping it isn't true.

The only info we have is some random person no one knows posting it on his FB wall and asking to contact his family.

Judging from everyone saying they haven't heard from him, and that - and then duzi making a post, I doubt it's a farce unfort.

Guest The Hound

yeah i don't trust random people, but i do trust duzi. seeing duzi say it makes me think it's real

misaka came to me first but i saw the post as he was telling me on my forum.

clusterfuck

Oh, and since I haven't really done much but question and comment, I might as well throw out my two cents.

In all fairness, Luuv was the best mod the ASMB ever had. He was way more personable than some (Odin, Perseus), and much more likeable than others (Drew, Nayru, whoever banned my first PokeNirvash account). He did good creating the first Uneven Edge and this backup when the original boards were at their end, and hopefully one of the existing mods keeps it alive instead of abandoning it for either Viper's board or the Discord chat.

R.I.P. Luuv. You cared about us when no one else did, and for that, we thank you. :(