UnevenEdge

How do you ramen?

nameraka

I usually stir fry some veg first. Sometimes there are peanuts, sometimes egg. Always hot sauce. Always..

stir-fry cabbage with garlic and carrots, add the stir-fry to the ramen and microwave it, then drain off a little bit of the broth and add hotsauce and butter

These all sound like you guys are just making something that costs a quarter way more expensive than it needs to be.

The fanciest I get with it is draining all the water, putting in the flavor packet, and adding milk and butter. But 99/100 times I just make it normally, with the water and packet.

i have but only one ramen noodle

pronounced rammin' right?

i don't eat ramen anymore, but i lived on maruchan ramen beef flavor in college. my recipe was fucking disgusting, looking back. boil the noodles, drain the water, add the packet, and toss in some meatballs and bbq sauce. it's a wonder i'm still alive.

These all sound like you guys are just making something that costs a quarter way more expensive than it needs to be.

The fanciest I get with it is draining all the water, putting in the flavor packet, and adding milk and butter. But 99/100 times I just make it normally, with the water and packet.

you're no fun :|

My one bit of advice is use a pasta maker for the noodles. It is a bitch making it by hand.

620.jpg

That's what izakayas are for. I ain't doing all that shit. The only reason why I use a little bit of effort is because the Mama noodles are friggin delicious, and it feels disrespectful to eat them plain.

If I'm feeling creative, I use half the packet and mix in some hot sauce and an egg. Otherwise, I usually just use the packet it comes with, but there's a wide variety of instant ramen bowls in my Asian markets so I'd go for one of those if I'm feeling like instant.

Restaurants where they make ramen, however, are a little further away, but they're definitely worth it. That order tends to be shoyu with nori, narutomaki, an egg or two, and spicy oil.

I havent mixed ramen and vegetables in a while, If I'm mixing vegetables it's usually with rice, and some

kind of store bought asian sauce..stir fry, sweet and sour, orange sauce etc.I am pretty big on ramen tho.

I ALWAYS add garlic to my noodles, and I usually add a bunch of seasoning to it to compliment the flavor.

For example I added garlic, and chili lime powder to the chili flavor I had earlier. I also like the oriental and

I add garlic, and oregano to it, The chili lime powder works well with the picante chiken and shrimp flavors

as well. One time I chopped and stir fried some weanies with some vegetables, and mixed it with some

steamed ramen. That was delicous.