UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor The Second Challenge: All is fair in love and politics

Game Master

Survive… the campaign!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ran the better election campaign?

• The Commish (Team Dean)
    • The Vice-Chancellor (Team Hank)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/23 at 04:00 AM

2 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I am truly conflicted

The campaign isn't exactly over yet...there are people who haven't seen either teams' submissions.  You've got a whole day to decide...

...to vote for Team Dean.

image.png.294f1ca2af26fd9b365355c5c81750d7.png

Edited by Vela
I'm so sorry [classic_swim] XD XD XD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

@blueraven1999

@StarPanda

Vote now!

IMG_2867.jpeg

Will do.  I was planning to vote sometime today so I'll get around to it.  Probably soon

before the other things I'm putting off.  This is the easiest thing to do that I was putting off.

I'd much rather vote than go to the Dollar store and buy a birthday card for my cousin.  I don't like crowds.

Edit:  Okay I voted.  I don't want to go out.  Well at least Dollar Tree is less than 5 minutes away.

Plus they have these good TGIF taco skin chips I like.  Probably will check to see if Best Buy nearby has this

one Pokemon game I want.  Prob won't but it's easier than going to Target.  2nd edit:  Went to Target and Best Buy.  They didn't have the game.  I'm disappointed.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Had it in my mind the Toonami/AS folder might be like poking a bear. Which I mean, it’s fine if they don’t wanna be part of the bit. Vela at least made that side of it as inviting as possible.

Best efforts at least :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've put the cool link that Vela made in my posts in my own YT thread for the fun of it, the anime watching thread, and the manga thread.

If I end up watching the last episode of Star vs The Forces of Evil, I'll post it in my cartoon thread but hardly anyone posts in there.

Probably will post in the tv thread later since I plan on watching Simpsons.  Which yeah it's a cartoon but I think of it more like a old

family sitcom that will last until the actors on it die off.

• Like 1

I tagged those people because they're friends. But hey, do you, pal. (And do you reeeeeeeeeeeally think Nabs will take part in this? lol You know he hates Scoob, and that's who you picked as your candidate.)

Edited by Gemini
Plus, he messed with the game the first time, when you were in charge.