UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor The Second Challenge: All is fair in love and politics

Game Master

Survive… the campaign!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ran the better election campaign?

• The Commish (Team Dean)
    • The Vice-Chancellor (Team Hank)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/23 at 04:00 AM

5 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

You know, the fact that everyone on our team thinks they should be the one voted off, just speaks volumes about the bond we have, and our integrity as a unit.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I felt like it needed to be said.

The lie detector determined that this is a lie 😆:poophead:

12 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I have no clue what Pooh is doing....just trolling for the lulz I guess.

I actually kinda feel bad lol

Nah i just think it’s funny that he was talking about how bonded his team is when he can’t even get everyone on said team to vote for their own team. Idk it just tickled me 😆

:poophead:

10 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

You know, the fact that everyone on our team thinks they should be the one voted off, just speaks volumes about the bond we have, and our integrity as a unit.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I felt like it needed to be said.

you know, the fact that team hank, could get comrades that swore an oath, in piss and blood, to never set font onto these here boards......

and yet, the bond that we share, need not speak, it is shown. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

you know, the fact that team hank, could get comrades that swore an oath, in piss and blood, to never set font onto these here boards......

and yet, the bond that we share, need not speak, it is shown. 

I think I know what you mean. We were a man short from the beginning of this challenge.

As far as fonts on these here boards, I've only ever used the basic one.

34 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Hey everybody....

I really enjoy the trash talking and especially like that Teams Hank and Dean are both bonding over these challenges, but let's not get into questioning commitments from opposing teams on this.

Shut up, scoob. lol

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Hey everybody....

I really enjoy the trash talking and especially like that Teams Hank and Dean are both bonding over these challenges, but let's not get into questioning commitments from opposing teams on this.

I agree with scoob on this.  Especially since they were talking about Star and Star is cool.

Yeah he was a folder nomad but I considered him one of the OAers and we're a dying breed.  Almost none of us are are left

so I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about him behind his back.  Thank you.  That is all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

who is talking about star?

Nobody.  He felt like he let his team down because we were tagging him to vote when he was dealing with a more pressing situation.  It’s not a response to anyone, which is why I didn’t quote anyone.

What is happening here?

Since we can't see your camp, we don't know what was contributed by who, but figured we'd do you the courtesy of eliminating the player who didn't seem to respond....that's who I would want gone if we lost someone.

We kept the mouthy members because we didn't want the game to be easy....maybe tell everyone how integral players were before voting.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

What is happening here?

Since we can't see your camp, we don't know what was contributed by who, but figured we'd do you the courtesy of eliminating the player who didn't seem to respond....that's who I would want gone if we lost someone.

We kept the mouthy members because we didn't want the game to be easy....maybe tell everyone how integral players were before voting.

No.

Dude.... How is everything so complicated all of the sudden?  Just vote out whomever you feel like voting out.

Look guys... I wasn't signaling anyone was picking on anyone.  Voting out Panda was fine - good players can be voted out too.

OMFG

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Everyone on Team Dean is equal. Is that not how it works in your team? Doesn’t sound very team-like to me. Sounds…..sad.

And I'm completely sure you feel that way.....

But does everyone

On 6/26/2023 at 2:13 AM, Gemini said:

Yeah, can you vote out that person instead?

I was just reading the room....

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Dude.... How is everything so complicated all of the sudden?  Just vote out whomever you feel like voting out.

Look guys... I wasn't signaling anyone was picking on anyone.  Voting out Panda was fine - good players can be voted out too.

OMFG

....of all the affairs.uop.png.a5f55da2b2803887787e2a641819cd2e.thumb.png.9bedfaa5ab8a13bc0d8c1e7d2ba36e05.png

16 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

And I'm completely sure you feel that way.....

But does everyone

I was just reading the room....

And if you look at the next post, he who is currently acting like Nabs, you'll see that I said I actually didn't want StarPanda to leave.

At least be fully transparent in your bullshit. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Gemini said:

At least be fully transparent in your bullshit. Thanks.

I always am.

25 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

This is the perfect opportunity for some manipulation....

See, I wouldn't annonce it unless I'm just having fun, but your hypersensitivity is also funny. 

Or is it guilt....😱

Dude, calm down a bit ....isn't taking everything to the extreme exhausting?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I always am.

See, I wouldn't annonce it unless I'm just having fun, but your hypersensitivity is also funny. 

Or is it guilt....😱

Dude, calm down a bit ....isn't taking everything to the extreme exhausting?

You're giving me shit and I'm just giving it right back, man. *shrugs* ;)

Edited by Gemini

53 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Pretty sure that challenge is already over.

wow.

ok. yes, the challenge is over, 

and scoob won as, *checks notes*

yup. vice chancellor to the prime minister of all the affairs. 

a simple reminder of what the election was about. 

it was funnier in my head i guess, but then, so is most of these submissions, FOR these challenges......

giphy.gif

• Haha 1