UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor The Second Challenge: All is fair in love and politics

Game Master

Survive… the campaign!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ran the better election campaign?

• The Commish (Team Dean)
    • The Vice-Chancellor (Team Hank)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/23 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

wow.

ok. yes, the challenge is over, 

and scoob won as, *checks notes*

yup. vice chancellor to the prime minister of all the affairs. 

a simple reminder of what the election was about. 

it was funnier in my head i guess, but then, so is most of these submissions, FOR these challenges......

giphy.gif

You’re livin’ in the past, man! We don’t need no stinkin reminders!

No, but seriously, “funnier in my head” is something I know far too well.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

You’re livin’ in the past, man! We don’t need no stinkin reminders!

No, but seriously, “funnier in my head” is something I know far too well.

you totz get it. 

whatever your contribution, that was a pretty neato video. even gave it a like on the youtube. 

stoked about kicking your arse a 3rd time the next challenge. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

you totz get it. 

whatever your contribution, that was a pretty neato video. even gave it a like on the youtube. 

stoked about kicking your arse a 3rd time the next challenge. 

I'm actually not upset at all that y'all beat us....again (even though our submission was clearly better).

Every challenge that passes makes us a little stronger. Bring it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

Ham's pretty good. I prefer pork chops, but I won't complain. lol

Ham's okay but I prefer bratwurst or Italian sausage.

I have a good feeling about this week.  I think it's finally our week to beat Team Hank.

But if we don't, I should definitely be eliminated.  I'm the weakest of the bunch.

4 hours ago, discolé monade said:

wow.

ok. yes, the challenge is over, 

and scoob won as, *checks notes*

yup. vice chancellor to the prime minister of all the affairs. 

a simple reminder of what the election was about. 

it was funnier in my head i guess, but then, so is most of these submissions, FOR these challenges......

giphy.gif

You may come to regret your choice in candidates in the ensuing challenges.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I didn't think I would start feeling deathmatch cult vibes! And I have no problem serving under Scoob, for the record.

I'm okay with serving Scoob as well.  As long as my part was providing links to Scooby-Doo and cat YT videos.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I didn't think I would start feeling deathmatch cult vibes! And I have no problem serving under Scoob, for the record.

You should have a problem with it. Behind that jolly exterior is a monster! 😆

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

No that isn’t helping are you talking about Nabs?  Cuz if so then yeah you somehow managed to make him completely lose his mind 😆

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! 😛

And FYI, he lost his mind well before I came along. I just helped push him over the edge. I wasn’t alone in that, though. And I always try to give credit where credit’s due.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! 😛

And FYI, he lost his mind well before I came along. I just helped push him over the edge. I wasn’t alone in that, though. And I always try to give credit where credit’s due.

He was give 2.5bn chances and he blew every single one of them 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Ham's okay but I prefer bratwurst or Italian sausage.

I have a good feeling about this week.  I think it's finally our week to beat Team Hank.

But if we don't, I should definitely be eliminated.  I'm the weakest of the bunch.

No, you're not. We all have different strengths. We just need to find a way to incorporate all of them into a guaranteed winning formula.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Hoooooboy.

Oh, please enlighten us with your leadership skills, Mr. Buddy Roe. Please put on a leadership symposium and teach us how to motivate people.

Yeah. I didn't think so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

Oh, please enlighten us with your leadership skills, Mr. Buddy Roe. Please put on a leadership symposium and teach us how to motivate people.

Yeah. I didn't think so.

......🤷🏿‍♂️

I don't even know what you're talking about.

Responding to everyone and everything willy nilly just has you all over the place...

I really don't know which part of this post is the most left field but I'm starting to think you're a bit too invested here. 

Maybe seek some therapy?

14 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Giving up already?

Nah, there just nothing to gain dragging this out...I just wanted to express my exasperation at the shift in dialogue.  I didn't come here to take the wind out of your sails.

I'm currently more amused by gemmys kneejerk than my own shenanigans at this point. It had nothing to do with him but he likes to be involved and it makes me smile.

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Nah, there just nothing to gain dragging this out...I just wanted to express my exasperation at the shift in dialogue.  I didn't come here to take the wind out of your sails.

I'm currently more amused by gemmys kneejerk than my own shenanigans at this point. It had nothing to do with him but he likes to be involved and it makes me smile.

You're right. I overreacted and I shouldn't have. At the same time, however, you know I've had to deal with certain people bullying me over the years for just posting and I got sick of it. Also, I have PTSD from it, but nobody wants to hear about that. (I'm not going off on you; I'm just venting.) So I had mistaken your comment, which was made as a joke, for something that it wasn't and responded the way i did. I'm not proud of it. I'm sorry for overreacting and lashing out.

Edited by Gemini

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Would anyone like to explain this post to Gemini....he seems to think these people can vote

Nah. Nothing I say will make you think differently of me so fuck it. I'm the Forrest Gump of the boards. You sure pegged me for a fool and by golly you were right. Congratulations! Now where's my dunce hat?

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

Nah. Nothing I say will make you think differently of me so fuck it. I'm the Forrest Gump of the boards. You sure pegged me for a fool and by golly you were right. Congratulations! Now where's my dunce hat?

Oh, the sad sack arc. 

This part is never fun for anyone, but we have to do it....

This bored me now...going to play street fighter

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh, the sad sack arc. 

This part is never fun for anyone, but we have to do it....

This bored me now...going to play street fighter

Sorry to disappoint you. Have fun being entertained by something that's actually meant to entertain.

Can y'all find the line between good-fun and too-serious? 

I think everyone loves the energy both teams have been putting into their challenges and it's entertaining when both sides are ribbing each other in good nature and are having fun with it, but I don't want this game to sanction genuine drama.

Like don't go for the jugular, but also don't be a big baby when someone tosses a fart bomb on your lap because fart bombs are part of the performance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2