UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor The Second Challenge: All is fair in love and politics

Game Master

Survive… the campaign!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ran the better election campaign?

• The Commish (Team Dean)
    • The Vice-Chancellor (Team Hank)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/23 at 04:00 AM

14 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I tagged those people because they're friends. But hey, do you, pal. (And do you reeeeeeeeeeeally think Nabs will take part in this? lol You know he hates Scoob, and that's who you picked as your candidate.)

🤦🏿‍♂️......Gemini.

I'm going to give you a few minutes to actually pay attention to that post because it's no fun if you don't get it.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

I tagged those people because they're friends. But hey, do you, pal. (And do you reeeeeeeeeeeally think Nabs will take part in this? lol You know he hates Scoob, and that's who you picked as your candidate.)

as....

VICE chancellor, TO the prime minister of ALL the AFFAIRS.

2039372409_meme3.0.jpg.720da53a4051ed891c460555424a3813.jpg.596335d414f89a0e7d04b82fd513aa87.jpg

25 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

see, now you're just out of control. 

i thought that this was only for ones already submitted prior to the closing? 

maybe i'm wrong?

I honestly don't know if anything was said about that.  But...::nods:: yeah...it might be time to call it. 

Is it too late to use the meme links?  My power was out since 2 AM but I was planning on using a link

in the tv folder.  It's the same link I used last night before my power was out because of a storm.

What happens in the case of a tie?  Does no one have to leave a team or does one person from each team have to go?

Edited by blueraven1999

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

We were told a little while ago that we can’t keep posting new memes that weren’t used in the challenge itself. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re asking, though.

As far as a tie goes, I would like a little clarification on this, too.

It's not a new meme.  It's the same one I posted last night before my power was out.

3 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

It's not a new meme.  It's the same one I posted last night before my power was out.

I think it should be fine, then.

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

i was highlighting what i thought was passed along previous......

I’m not as dumb as I sometimes act, I promise. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

5 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Is it too late to use the meme links?  My power was out since 2 AM but I was planning on using a link

in the tv folder.  It's the same link I used last night before my power was out because of a storm.

What happens in the case of a tie?  Does no one have to leave a team or does one person from each team have to go?

Holy shit, it is tied.  If there is a tie, both are considered winners, so no one gets kicked off this round.  We have one more team round before we go to individual competitions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I just wanna state, for the record, that the work I did on our submission, I did with a pretty nasty case of food poisoning. Just sayin’. 🤷‍♂️

Dude, we're past submission importance....it's just angsty at this point...the work we've done isn't even a factor now😂😂😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I'm sensing a shift in tone...

I felt some precelebration a few hours ago, but suddenly were all winners?

Doesn't feel very survivory to me, but maybe I'm just dedicated to staying the course

2-1/2 hours out, and Team Hank is pulling out the stops.