UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

You won’t get any property but you might qualify for a pair of gold sneakers 

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/03/08/5-ways-to-wear-trumps-sneakers-no-really-00145512

wow they’re $300 and they already flipped pairs on eBay for $5k. wtf is wrong w people 😳

He only has those shoes left [ maybe, since he's never said exactly how many of those scam shoes he actually has to 'sell' ] because people laughed him out of that sneaker con thing. The types of people who would actively buy those things already blew their wads paying $100 for copypasta photoshops on the internets. 

I have a better offering. Made from the same high quality leftover aluminum foil used in Ye's last dental adventure, it also has a bonus ability of blocking those pesky LiBeRaL brain waves that exist solely to turn your feet gay. 

Snapshot_20240321.JPG

Bidding starts at $1 million and you only get the one because I underestimated how much Great Valu foil I had left on the roll. :D 

• Haha 3

Trump found his money, again.  A digital shell company based in China merged with Truth Social to pump $3.5 billion into Trump’s coffers. 

For what it’s worth, the company’s stock fell 5% after the announcement and is facing several lawsuits.

Edited by Jman
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Seight said:

And also there's no fucking way they won't do things to Social Security and Medicare.

They've already put out a wish list that includes $1.5 billion in cuts to those. It's supposedly a dead-on-arrival proposal but it still exists despite all those claims that they totally aren't going to target them, nope nope nope. :poophead:

8 hours ago, Jman said:

Trump found his money, again.  A digital shell company based in China merged with Truth Social to pump $3.5 billion into Trump’s coffers. 

For what it’s worth, the company’s stock fell 5% after the announcement and is facing several lawsuits.

Yeah, China bad, China the real enemy, China is so totally a Biden country that its existence is totally a much bigger threat to the world than very Drumpf friendly country Russia...

Wait, you haz moneys? I can haz moneys? China best place, yugely popular. Never ever said anything different. 

I would argue that nope, if TikTok is the devil because China owns it than DumpsterSocial can't be sold off in any way to said very 'devil'. :P 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jman said:

It's just frustrating this dude keeps dodging karma over and over and constantly finding people to bail him out of his own bad decisions.  😒

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

The sh*t that comes outta his mouth...

image.png.dcaa923bb687066172570322a88ebd40.png

The last thing I remember him saying was the "I just want to find eleven thousand votes" thing on that call with the Georgia Secretary of State.l, and I only remember that because it's legally important. In order to judge if he committed a crime, you have to understand exactly what he meant. 

Most of the time he talks, it's like when Charlie Brown's teacher is speaking. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tsar4 said:

The sh*t that comes outta his mouth...

image.png.dcaa923bb687066172570322a88ebd40.png

Dementia Dork seems to have forgotten who he's even supposedly running against. He's reverting back to his old tactics of 'black man bad!' sound bytes even though...black man not eligible to run because black man successfully went two full terms without being a shitheel. 

6 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I just want them to seize his nearby golf course / cemetery. 

And then float the very obvious idea that they'll have to disinter the coffin from the premises to be reinterred in a proper site just to watch the panic ensue. 

Nah, who ever buys Ivana's final resting place can turn it into a paid attraction just like she would have wanted.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Nah, who ever buys Ivana's final resting place can turn it into a paid attraction just like she would have wanted.

I just really want to see it turned into another Al Capone's vault special first. Except this time, they might actually find something other than an old hole full of sand. 

Biden's job approval rating has been improving the last couple of weeks. On 538 today, the "underwater" water (-13.7) is the lowest it's been since last September. Around the time of the midterms in November 2022, it was about -10.

Screenshot_20240325-155611.thumb.png.9a134b083fc6d2c6902f12e253120b0f.png

In my opinion, the shift is due to Democratic-leaning Americans starting to pay attention to politics again now that the 2024 election is clear. 

On 2/7/2024 at 5:28 PM, tsar4 said:

Trump's Bucket List

Get Re-Elected

Get my minions to repeal the 22nd Amendment

Get my minions to overturn the results of the last election

Get rid of the Secretary of the Treasury

Get my minions to put me in charge of the Treasury (like when I'm in charge of the bank playing monopoly)

Pardon my debts

Stop all aid to Ukraine

Stop all aid to Israel

Restart the wall

Send all frozen assets back to Vlad (unless I can figure out a way to keep it myself)

Outlaw all other parties except the GOP

Begin 2028 campaign for Presidency (like I'll need to...ha, ha)

image.png.d97fa15e6afcb2a33e341c198d07a48e.png

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2024 at 6:11 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

Sad. Seemed like he was a decent man.

For better or for worse, his big thing was wanting to regulate video games, but he didn’t seem to hate them.  He ended up getting the ESRB founded and then backed off the idea of bans, and was apparently the kind of guy who would sign Mortal Kombat cartridges with a smile on his face, getting the joke.

Politicians are what they are, but complications from a fall are a crappy way to go,

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

image.png.d97fa15e6afcb2a33e341c198d07a48e.png

To be fair, as a dictator the entire Constitution would be scrapped because it uses big words that hurt little brain. 

And that would include the ever-thumped 2nd because name one dictator that allows the commoners to have guns, especially the military-grade ones the current crop of ammosexuals have to have or their wangs will fall off. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Icarus27k said:

Sounds kind of far fetched. And dumb. 

Trump probably wants to try it.

Well not just Trump, I'm not entirely sure the RNC has a second idea after "Donald Trump is President" anymore either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seight said:

Well not just Trump, I'm not entirely sure the RNC has a second idea after "Donald Trump is President" anymore either.

This raises an interesting point. After Trump is gone (likely to prison and this year), the GOP is going to be in tatters. I hope it stays that way for a long time. 

2 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

This raises an interesting point. After Trump is gone (likely to prison and this year), the GOP is going to be in tatters. I hope it stays that way for a long time. 

and in that notio, the entirety of what 'we the people' know as a 2 party system.

our democracy is a joke thanks to the 2 party system. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

and in that notio, the entirety of what 'we the people' know as a 2 party system.

our democracy is a joke thanks to the 2 party system. 

Maybe it would help if the Democrats controlled both houses of Congress for twenty years at a time, like the way it used to happen in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Help by giving the GOP the break from power it's earned. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

Maybe it would help if the Democrats controlled both houses of Congress for twenty years at a time, like the way it used to happen in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Help by giving the GOP the break from power it's earned. 

Look at any one party system and see how "good" it is.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Look at any one party system and see how "good" it is.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Point taken, but I am referring to democratically winning elections for many years in a row. Not going easy on the opposing party that can't seem to stop self-immolating enough to win elections. 

Edited by Icarus27k

1 minute ago, naraku360 said:

He even waves like a sieg heil.

I will never forget the moment I tuned into the 2016 Republican National Convention and pundit Laura Ingraham was giving a speech. It was angry, almost an incitement to riot. She looked like a crazy person on a street corner yelling obscenities. 

And then, she stops abruptly and turns to her side and waves at someone (I assume people in the crowd). And yeah, it looked just like what you're thinking of.

No self awareness whatsoever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Icarus27k said:

I will never forget the moment I tuned into the 2016 Republican National Convention and pundit Laura Ingraham was giving a speech. It was angry, almost an incitement to riot. She looked like a crazy person on a street corner yelling obscenities. 

And then, she stops abruptly and turns to her side and waves at someone (I assume people in the crowd). And yeah, it looked just like what you're thinking of.

No self awareness whatsoever.

Yeah...totally unaware of things...

The CPAC stage is in the shape of a Nazi rune. Just a coincidence, I'm ...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Icarus27k said:

I know you're incredibly confident Trump will go to jail, but I don't see how you are that confident the SCOTUS won't just bail him out every time.

5 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I know you're incredibly confident Trump will go to jail, but I don't see how you are that confident the SCOTUS won't just bail him out every time.

Because the U.S. Supreme Court rarely gets involved in individual criminal cases, especially state criminal cases (New York and Georgia here). 

I don't see how the Supreme Court could ever justify not allowed a convicted criminal serve a sentence that everyone else agrees is correct. 

Even setting aside the prison pipe dream, the guy's likely dead within the next 2-3 election cycles.

Even setting aside all the things wrong with him, the party just doesn't seem to be in any position to do anything besides try to prop him up.

I mean.. Dems don't seem to be in much better shape right now.. but I'd like to think there everyone at least recognizes the need for making plans for after this election.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel I should point out that North Dakota is far closer to 'pink' than 'red' and has been trending that way for awhile. 

Our problem is the areas are set up so sucky that 3 ancient farmers living in the middle of nowhere that always vote republican count more than entire urban areas that vote democrat. We have politicians that are so entrenched in their areas that even if they were voted out, they'd challenge it for the next 10 years and stay in office in the meantime. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not only did he not talk to anyone in the family, he and everyone else that kisses his ass completely skip over the part where it wasn't random at all - he was her boyfriend which makes this a domestic violence situation and not remotely an 'illegal immigrant' situation. But claiming to want to crack down on that kind of violence would hurt the fee-fees of all the beer-bellies in wife beaters that he's counting on to either vote for him or shoot anyone that tries to vote [ depending on the state in question :| ]. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4