UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

2 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

Let's see what happens on the 15th!

Oddly enough, a Trump Indictment likely increases the odds that the GOP win in 2024.

Or is this his rumored announcement day? Because last I heard there is that there is intense pressure on him to shut the F up for the next month and not tank Walker. Because if Walker goes down, hes taking Trump with him.

Guess we can expect way more politicians 'tweeting' their damn decrees as well with Elon in charge because nobody else except politicians are really going to give a fuck enough to pay 8 dollars a month to distinguish themselves from a troll..I mean I say that and KNOW it's not true as someone that's always scoffed at the platform anyway, but then proceeded to watch every fucking major corp jump on for some extra branding.. So much shit to think about these days either way smh.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
Fuck Twitter Fuck Elon dunno

12 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Didn’t Trump get dragged by his own disciples just a few days ago for going after Desantis?  I coulda sworn people turned on him for calling him Ron DeSanctimonious or some shit.   

The real reason they're upset is because none of them, Trump included, know any words with that many syllables.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

They want to poke Trump personally. All of their ads and troll operations were always directed at tilting an audience of one.

This of course, but to answer the question, it seems pretty obvious they see DeSantis only as a prop.  The Lincoln Project isn’t particularly interested in anything outside of Trump, so it’s impossible to say what they think of guys like DeSantis.

5 hours ago, Insipid said:

Hillary Rodham Clinton vs Ron DeSantis

HRC vs Trump with him simply winning again is the funniest possible, but sweaty Hillary losing to Ronald Dysentery is pretty good too. 

Hillary winning, obviously, being far and away both the least likely and the worst possible outcome.

Edited by NewBluntsworth
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

I really can't tell if they're trying to say DeSantis is just a re-branded MAGA fascist or if they are saying he's better than Trump. Because he's definitely the former.

Because even if they can't get a timely response out of the cheeto fucker, they know his narcissistic ass gonna damn near stroke out over this. 

His earlier threats toward that other piece of shit does make me wonder how much info he has on his rivals after sitting pretty with a corrupt as fuck administration/agencies with few checks and balances working against him for four years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Well this just reeks of desperation to get into his good graces.

She already pulled that when she through out her entire moderate reputation (wouldn't even say his name out loud in 2016) to his biggest bulldog in the first impeachment. Her meteoric rise in the party is owed to that and she's doubling down.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

They strike me as Republicans who financially benefit from undermining the party leadership. A lot of folks donate to them

That’s exactly what they are and they’re pretty good at what they do. I  never donated to them but I’m sure many do

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

They strike me as Republicans who financially benefit from undermining the party leadership. A lot of folks donate to them

A lot of republicans financially benefit from their founding goals though which were to keep Trump from a second term, and to weed out and undermine the weirdest of the weirdos tht came out in droves with him so they could cut out that literal cancer from being affiliated with the party. People like insurrectionists, Mike Lindell...I'm not going to spend all night and part of next year trying to name all the names, but when you realize a lot of them are former republicans anyway it doesn't seem as weird at least to me. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

The first amendment is pretty clear. The first part says congress can’t make any laws respecting an establishment of religion 

this means we can’t declare a national religion or make laws based on any religious doctrine. They can’t stop anyone from practicing or not practicing any religion. 

D64C1249-70F7-4F0A-83CF-B908B4A8DC73.jpeg

• Thanks 2