UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

Watching quiet on set and my mind is baffled and I'm always feeling really weird now. I was on an episode of slime time live. I changed in the dressing rooms and everything at nickelodeon studios in Florida. The host was kinda a dick especially to my mom. But yeah. I know this happened in LA's studios but still. Gives me weird creeps now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

On 3/12/2024 at 7:23 PM, The_annoying_one said:

I really wish I still had my PS2…..and my PS3.

Same, at least my PS2. I never had a PS3. I wish I had gotten one. That way, I'd have NCAA Football 14 as well as the ability to get College Football Revamped, which would allow me to have updated FBS schools and rosters for each school.

• Like 3

On 3/24/2024 at 6:59 PM, Insipid said:

I ended up going to the park when it warmed up. Today was also the 3-year anniversary of euthanizing my shiba inu. In his memory, I walked more than I ever have in my life today.

Screenshot_20240324_215251.thumb.jpg.59e8854a9f698d9bb1ee3ff4ab3aafb0.jpg

You should do the Camino de Santiago. 

I have a date on Friday with a different guy. I'm actually pretty interested in him, compared to the guy I went out with last week. Guy last week was really sweet and kind, like a golden retriever. Guy I'm going out with this Friday is more of a Doberman. Here's to hoping I don't get murdered. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Is it a bandwidth issue?

I honestly have no idea. I may have to ask my brother-in-law the next time I see him. He’s the tech wizard of the family.

EDIT: But in the meantime, I can access these 2 sites fine with cellular data.

Edited by The_annoying_one
Added some stuff.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, -Kudasai- said:

I'm not sure what I find more ear grating, Country Music or Christian Music. 

After thinking about for a few hours I have to say that I'm less bothered by Christian Music because the music is so boring I can easily tune it out whereas with Country Music as soon I hear that southern drawl vocal I just want to reach for the nearest blunt instrument :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Sooo, date went well. Didn't get murdered...well I may have by the d. But that's a long story. 😅

Hide contents

BDSM is so fun. 🤭

I was about to tell you to fuck on the first date with your other post. Good job, bitch.

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2024 at 4:29 PM, -Kudasai- said:

After thinking about for a few hours I have to say that I'm less bothered by Christian Music because the music is so boring I can easily tune it out whereas with Country Music as soon I hear that southern drawl vocal I just want to reach for the nearest blunt instrument :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

On a related note, if I ever hear Willie Nelson warble "Seven Spanish Angels" ever again, I'm not sure what I'll do, but it will be newsworthy.

• Haha 2

They put a few arcade cabinets in the breakrooms at work. One of them in one of the breakrooms I constantly use has Street Fighter II: Champion Edition, Super Street Fighter II, and Super Street Fighter II Turbo in one cab. I enjoy watching the demos the programers programed into the game when I am on break. When it's set on Street Fighter II Champion Edition, one of the demos that is constantly played is Ryu vs Ryu. Both Ryus just spam the fuck out of Hadoukens the entire time.

So if you ever wonder why people who play as Ryu tend to do nothing but spam Hadoukens, it's because that's the way the game shows you how you are supposed to play as Ryu.

• Thanks 1

I'm not really a big fan of cats, however compared to dogs I find them to be the lesser of the two evils but lately, these goofy ass dog owners are really starting to push me into becoming more of a cat person.

• Thanks 1

Them: “I’m going to the library tomorrow if you’d like to meet me there.”

Me: “Yeah, I should be able to. Just let me know what time”

Them: “I’m planning to get there between 11am and noon, but I will call you in the morning to make sure you can come.”

It is now 12:30 and I haven’t heard anything. Eh….I could just call him, but I don’t really care that much. Guess I’ll just play my PS5.

Edited by The_annoying_one
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

..... I..... vaguely remember this?

But not really....kinda?

That's all I remember.

I just thought about it.

Because I was thinking about dumb life events and that was one of the weirdly wholesome, a little concerning ones as opposed the typical dumb life event.

In that it wasn't remembered for the trauma.

I finally got my copy of WWE 2K24 in the mail, and the text on the back of the box is all in Spanish.

(You can still download the game and then set it to English, I just found that pretty funny.)

• Like 2

Alright, so Doberman hasn't messaged me in a week so I'm pretty sure I'm being ghosted because I refuse to text him first and seem desperate.

Going out with golden retriever again tonight for date #2. Probably not going to be as fun as Doberman after the fact but we'll find out. 

• Like 1

A few things about  "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

1. I wonder if anyone remembers that Cobain named the song after the deodorant "Teen Spirit"

2. I haven't seen a Teen Spirit commercial every since the song came out and I remember that commercial being on a lot and they just suddenly disappeared after that song came out

3. I was also surprised to learn that the Teen Spirit deodorant still exists

Edited by -Kudasai-
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Alright, so Doberman hasn't messaged me in a week so I'm pretty sure I'm being ghosted because I refuse to text him first and seem desperate.

Going out with golden retriever again tonight for date #2. Probably not going to be as fun as Doberman after the fact but we'll find out. 

Fuck on the second date!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Wait...you also have codenames for potential candickdates? Can I get a replay as to any of the ones Iay have missed