UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

9 hours ago, Insipid said:

I'm so happy sacks of shit like Travis Scott are able to still have careers in entertainment after being directly involved in deaths of people at their own concert 🙄

At first I was confused as hell you talking about Judas Priest's drummer like this, but then I realized his name is Scott Travis.

2 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

I’m not sure but the character grew on me.

Well I went back looking for something else in history when I ran across it in like a 2016 post, and I was like " wait this dude's been here the whole time?" And of course that piqued my interest so I read some more old posts and when it was obvious that one of us was just knighted, the magic was gone for me.

• Like 1

Why doesn't my brain sound like the static sound that TV stations would show back in the day when they weren't working or were off the air when I'm not thinking of anything? lol

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rather annoyed that because everybody that plays video games is a "well actually" dipshit, I have to point out that when I'm talking about FF3 that I'm aware it's actually 6.

Not a single one of you fat fucks have ever been to Japan or owned a Famicom.... It's 3 to you too.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Rather annoyed that because everybody that plays video games is a "well actually" dipshit, I have to point out that when I'm talking about FF3 that I'm aware it's actually 6.

Not a single one of you fat fucks have ever been to Japan or owned a Famicom.... It's 3 to you too.

WELL ACTUALLY....

For me it is III because I know of it from the SNES cart, but a lot of people know it by various rereleases on various Playstations on which they referred to it as VI, even in America.

Furthermore, the ACTUAL III was eventually released in America in a highly updated form... on the DS, maybe? I'm not sure.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

WELL ACTUALLY....

For me it is III because I know of it from the SNES cart, but a lot of people know it by various rereleases on various Playstations on which they referred to it as VI, even in America.

Well actually, we were talking about games we owned on SNES when we were kids.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Ah, well, that makes more sense.

The dude is a fucking lying chode though. He said he had Starfox 2.

I said that was never released (I'll admit, I was only about 75% sure about this) but you can play it in the Switch virtual console. And he swore he had it...so I googled it and then he's like "oh, I must be thinking of something else....which I would accept if I could think of one other game that was ANYTHING like Star fox.

He's just one of those people who always has to 1up you.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

The dude is a fucking lying chode though. He said he had Starfox 2.

I said that was never released (I'll admit, I was only about 75% sure about this) but you can play it in the Switch virtual console. And he swore he had it...so I googled it and then he's like "oh, I must be thinking of something else....which I would accept if I could think of one other game that was ANYTHING like Star fox.

He's just one of those people who always has to 1up you.

I wonder if he was thinking of Star Fox 64.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I wonder if he was thinking of Star Fox 64.

Hadn't considered that.

Now I wanna play SF64

"Afraid I can't let you do that Star Fox"

That fucking dog fight with Star Wolf will always be one of my favorite gaming moments....

And I now realize this isn't the place for my gushing

• Like 1

I should be posting this in the Wrestling Thread. Hell, I still might. Nevertheless, I'm curious to see when TNA will announce Scott D'Amore's firing on !MPACT! Wrestling. I'm guessing in a couple weeks. I think the episodes are taped ahead of time, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2024 at 8:13 PM, The_annoying_one said:

I can handle the combat in most video games just fine. But I think I’m finally getting too old for the ones with such intricate puzzles, they basically require a fucking high-end college degree to solve without online help.

So I guess trying to get you to play Genshin Impact is out of the question? lol (I completely understand though. lol)

• Haha 1