UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

21 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I saw it listed under the seafood part on a Chinese restaurant's site and was like...

dog-cachorro.gif

"Wait a minute...is it?"

And see @André Toulon, my question is JUSTIFIED!

So I called and asked a chef friend of mine from college and he said that ducks and geese are both poultry and are considered "white" meat. The difference is their meat tends to be darker than chicken and turkey because ducks and geese are birds of flight. (He said this to me while laughing at me through the phone.)

I'm sorry, Sorce, but Buddy's right.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I saw it listed under the seafood part on a Chinese restaurant's site and was like...

dog-cachorro.gif

"Wait a minute...is it?"

And see @André Toulon, my question is JUSTIFIED!

I'm honestly just fucking with you but seals are seafood....?

Like....seafood for human consumption?

And whale?

I'm either learning a lot here or I'm in the center of the most colossal troll ever.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

And whale?

I'm either learning a lot here or I'm in the center of the most colossal troll ever.

Japan gets in the news now and then for whaling(deservedly so). I know tribes in very cold places eat whales and seals because the fat keeps them warm. 

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

So I called and asked a chef friend of mine from college and he said that ducks and geese are both poultry and are considered "white" meat. The difference is their meat tends to be darker than chicken and turkey because ducks and geese are birds of flight. (He said this to me while laughing at me through the phone.)

You answered another question I was wondering about like why duck meat was darker. Thank you for taking one for the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

3 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

You answered another question I was wondering about like why duck meat was darker. Thank you for taking one for the team.

Right, there are coastal regions that eat both.  And...Idk if they do but if I were there I would consider them seafood.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gemini said:

That's what I was saying about the white meat vs. red meat.  Thank you for going above for us!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

And whale?

XD XD XD I told you that I don't have the capacity to troll! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So y'all are really gonna drag out caring about Snow White for neckbeard shit reasons? Jesus, where do these folks get the energy to hate the most random thing that hits pop news? And all the shit they're crying about was done decades ago, please just shut the fuck up.

And I somehow lost my link for the different ways the dwarves were named in multiple books pre-Disney. Goddammit. Probably because I'm late as hell getting back to writing my fairy tales.

• Like 1

If this bitch ass loser knows what's good for him then he'll keep my name out of his mouth. I don't claim to be the toughest guy in the world in fact I don't like confrontation at all but if he keeps on running his dick licker about me then he's going fuck around and find out 

Edited by -Kudasai-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Man, the nine remaining schools of the PAC-12 (they will have nine schools starting in 2024) just can't get out of their own way, can they? That's why that collegiate sports league is a dumpster fire.

giphy.gif

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

Never, ever, EVER give any book/tv fandom validation when it comes to fantasizing about you if you ain't able to deal with the storm of WTFery that will follow. Don't even know how you were expecting a healthy back and forth from a demographic obsessed with Colleen Hoover books.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gemini said:

Man, the nine remaining schools of the PAC-12 (they will have nine schools starting in 2024) just can't get out of their own way, can they? That's why that collegiate sports league is a dumpster fire.

giphy.gif

The rumored plan to have a deal with Apple+ that pays based on how many subscribers/viewers they get will work for sure for real

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Being a Chris Brown stan was always a red flag for her ass, but I really didn't think Lizzo would be caught up in this much shit. SMH. I feel bad for the dancers because they always get fucked over the most. Folks treat them like pets, and it's so hard for them to feel safe enough to speak out without destroying their careers.

Meh, I want to like Lizzo but after the first time she almost committed career seppuku, you'd think she'd chill.

Now here's the thing, I'm hoping these allegations are just people taking shots at her because she's so set on body positivity, but every time these little tales of her being full of herself and egotistical, and now abusive, I just have to wonder am I supporting a bad person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Meh, I want to like Lizzo but after the first time she almost committed career seppuku, you'd think she'd chill.

Now here's the thing, I'm hoping these allegations are just people taking shots at her because she's so set on body positivity, but every time these little tales of her being full of herself and egotistical, and now abusive, I just have to wonder am I supporting a bad person.

i literally just read the story. i am also a lizzo fan. but, after the flute thing (trained or not), 

you would think she would keep her banana loving fetish to herself. j/s

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Being a Chris Brown stan was always a red flag for her ass, but I really didn't think Lizzo would be caught up in this much shit. SMH. I feel bad for the dancers because they always get fucked over the most. Folks treat them like pets, and it's so hard for them to feel safe enough to speak out without destroying their careers.

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

i literally just read the story. i am also a lizzo fan. but, after the flute thing (trained or not), 

you would think she would keep her banana loving fetish to herself. j/s

Not to be that guy, but this shouldn't shock you. She did say in her first hit song that she was "100% that bitch" so...?

I'll see myself out.

Edited by Gemini
This joke was bad, and I do feel bad.

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I'm leaning towards the allegations being true because the stories coming out are consistent with each other, and she has demonstrated major boundary issues multiple times. 

And this is Lizzo's dance captain who wants to make sure everyone thinks they're guilty as hell:

For anyone who luckily hasn't met this type of person, this bitch is a sea of red flags and is generally an awful human being. Forcing religion down the dancers' throats was one of the allegations, so that's definitely a check mark.

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

But why tho....they are sooooo bad

IMG_20230802_150739219.jpg

Chicken flavored crackers or chips taste the worst to me.

Fuck you, Big Brother, I ain't getting hooked again. The last time was an emergency situation to help a black woman out because there needed to be witnesses to hold CBS accountable for her treatment. Also, watching live streams of drama is highly fucking addictive. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Chicken flavored crackers or chips taste the worst to me.

Fuck you, Big Brother, I ain't getting hooked again. The last time was an emergency situation to help a black woman out because there needed to be witnesses to hold CBS accountable for her treatment. Also, watching live streams of drama is highly fucking addictive. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

I can honestly say I've broken away from that. It only took a year or two. Trust me, there is hope for you. (In case you haven't quit watching already.)

disco: Tell me about it. People really do suck sometimes.

• Like 2