UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

Oh ok...my bad, I misunderstood the post. 

Well, since I have no clue who this dude is, I may still watch it but so far I don't have a real reason to other than Ali, and I'm not THAT big of a fan....Glen is ok I guess...I just know he was popular in TWD 

Edited by André Toulon

21 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh ok...my bad, I misunderstood the post. 

Well, since I have no clue who this dude is, I may still watch it but so far I don't have a real reason to other than Ali, and I'm not THAT big of a fan....Glen is ok I guess...I just know he was popular in TWD 

They're both good actors so at least some of the hype is probably earned. This is why I'm shaking my head. You plan on going this far in your careers or higher, I'm sorry but you need to throw friends like Choe to the wayside and don't look back. I suggest that in general too, but doubly so if you aim to be a public figure.

11 minutes ago, Lemming said:

Certain things that happen around here are based, yes. But do we really know what drives people to post in the ways they do? This is my friend Susan and she has agreed to let me do a breast self examination with her. Let’s hope it goes well!

Man, what certain men will do to cop a feel. Godspeed, sir. Godspeed indeed.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Lemming said:

Certain things that happen around here are based, yes. But do we really know what drives people to post in the ways they do? This is my friend Susan and she has agreed to let me do a breast self examination with her. Let’s hope it goes well!

I’ll tell you what drives me to post in the way I do!

My fingers.

• Thanks 1

The Texans already won this year's draft, and all they did was take a future franchise QB and the best defensive player in the draft in back to back draft picks. *does happy dance*

Damn, it feels good to be a Texan...s fan. (Yeah, that sucked. lol)

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

The older I get, the more I realize that I just don’t like most people. 🤷‍♂️

This, except I'd reword it as "the older I get, the more I realize people suck" because most people really are assholes, even the most well-meaning ones.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love writing in-character content for my basketball sim league, but I just don't want to tonight. I don't feel inspired right now. (And right after I submit this post, inspiration will hit me and I'll write something in about twenty minutes, getting it in before the 12 AM Pacific deadline.)

• Like 2

On 4/30/2023 at 7:56 PM, The_annoying_one said:

And it’s me yet again….

I think I have strep throat. Frickin’ lovely.

Yesterday, it felt just like strep. Today, it feels more like a head cold, with major congestion in my nose, throat and ears. But at least my throat doesn’t really hurt anymore. Small wins.

• Like 1

My boss told us today that another company that we've been sending mail for basically told him "Hey, we've got an office and five employees up here, how would you like it to be your problem now free for nothing?"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2