UnevenEdge

Made an honest man outta me.

SwimModSponges

Just now, ghostrek said:

How about the cheese, the outdoors and maybe the Packers fans you know or the hunting or there investigating a beast of Bray Road

The cheese isn’t actually that good, neither are the Packers, and if you want nature (and cheese) you go to Idaho. 

5 minutes ago, InsaneFox said:

Unless you’re black, then I don’t recommend going to Idaho.

\ I'm white with english, german and dutch  scot-irish and somehow maybe a little Jewish Heritage somewhere kinda of mean I been confused for a hasidic Jew would if I had my fully grown beard which I do have now

Edited by ghostrek

Just now, ghostrek said:

\ I'm white with english, german and dutch  scot-irish and somehow maybe a little Jewish Heritage somewhere kind of mean I kind of been confused for a hasidic Jew would if I had my fully grown beard which I do have now

You’ll probably be okay.

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

really

Well, I mean. Idaho, itself, will try to kill you. Watch out for bears, poisonous snakes (the most dangerous ones aren’t rattle snakes), Mountain Lions, giant wasp nests, getting lost in the woods and dying of starvation, or most-commonly, falling.

Just now, InsaneFox said:

Well, I mean. Idaho, itself, will try to kill you. Watch out for bears, poisonous snakes (the most dangerous ones aren’t rattle snakes), Mountain Lions, giant wasp nests, getting lost in the woods and dying of starvation, or most-commonly, falling.

dont worry  i dont plan going

6 hours ago, NaBones said:

Now y'all do right by each other and the Lord you don't believe in will shine his good graces down on yinz

4 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Excuse me "YINZ"?

YINZ?!

FUCKING YINZ???!?!!?!?!?!

WHY?

What is a yinz? Is this a new slang word you kids use that I'm too old to know about?

Just now, renjifan said:

What is a yinz? Is this a new slang word you kids use that I'm too old to know about?

It's a word that's native to pittsburgh. Drunk assholes use it at bars when talking about the steelers (or Stillers as they tend to pronounce it). It's some weird ass version of y'all. I've only ever heard it in rural PA or in parts of Pittsburgh, but to see it here is like GAAHHHH I CAN'T ESCAPE IT!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1