UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

Guest Deemz
8 minutes ago, Nablotson said:

And with the immediate improvement in everyone's life a wonderful time was had by all

It's always pleasant to hear about the world purging a Trumper.

That prognostication turned out to be more on the mark than I expected.

1 minute ago, Deemz said:

It's always pleasant to hear about the world purging a Trumper.

That prognostication turned out to be more on the mark than I expected.

The family had to meet with the preacher before the funeral to discuss what kind of guy he was and his daughter told the preacher he that he was a complicated polarizing man and to think of it as if Donald Trump had died.

Guest Deemz
Just now, Nablotson said:

The family had to meet with the preacher before the funeral to discuss what kind of guy he was and his daughter told the preacher he that he was a complicated polarizing man and to think of it as if Donald Trump had died.

As I was reading that I can almost hear the champagne cork popping in her mind, imitating the blood vessel that burst in his rotten old brain.

14 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Coincidentally, now that I think about it....that one guy looks like one of the dudes from I love New York.

Wow, TV was so fucking bad back then

That was some of the best trash TV of my life. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Shit man, I need a hardcore scalp massage and braid.  This hair is used to being pampered.

If Dragon Con is still happening [ so far it's still on since it's over Labor Day and hopefully far enough from current things ] you need to bring that mane to Atlanta. We'll see about setting up a petting booth by the VB booth for you. :D 

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

If Dragon Con is still happening [ so far it's still on since it's over Labor Day and hopefully far enough from current things ] you need to bring that mane to Atlanta. We'll see about setting up a petting booth by the VB booth for you. :D 

I can't remember if what I've been seeing is just for my state specifically, but they've been saying there will likely be no large gatherings (things like concerts, sporting events, etc.) until 2021.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I can't remember if what I've been seeing is just for my state specifically, but they've been saying there will likely be no large gatherings (things like concerts, sporting events, etc.) until 2021.

I've been keeping up-to-date with it because of my membership and so far, it's still on. I think the hope currently is that since it's in September this year, that may be far enough forward in time that we'll be at the very least between expected issues that won't make future issues worse. It is still a day to day thing but I'm treating it as if it's still happening and working on my swag give-away items until I run out of materials. 

Which is going to be Wednesday for the main items. 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 3:32 PM, katt_goddess said:

I've been keeping up-to-date with it because of my membership and so far, it's still on. I think the hope currently is that since it's in September this year, that may be far enough forward in time that we'll be at the very least between expected issues that won't make future issues worse. It is still a day to day thing but I'm treating it as if it's still happening and working on my swag give-away items until I run out of materials. 

Which is going to be Wednesday for the main items. 

It's definitely the current hope, and I don't blame the con for not taking any actions right now. But if you review the guidelines laid out by the White House for a phased approach to reopening, it may be best to manage expectations that, even if things are returning to normal by then under best case scenarios, there's a moderate to high probability the type and size of event that Dragon*Con is won't be permitted to operate. In fact I'd say that conventions at the beginning of next year's con season are still going to be affected by everything. 

3 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Screen_Shot_2020-04-22_at_5_43.29_PM.thumb.png.3005a947e0503942acc448ad86beaaf8.png

This was the last show I did before everything got locked down. I miss stand up so much. I have dreams about being on stage. I'm hurting man. Fuck this virus.

Bro what do you keep in your pocket!?!

• Haha 4

On 4/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, That_One_Guy said:

Screen_Shot_2020-04-22_at_5_43.29_PM.thumb.png.3005a947e0503942acc448ad86beaaf8.png

This was the last show I did before everything got locked down. I miss stand up so much. I have dreams about being on stage. I'm hurting man. Fuck this virus.

I had no clue that you are Markiplier or that Markiplier did stand up!