UnevenEdge

when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up

quebecelegy

I was convinced for a long time that I was going to be a professional basketball player. I actually got really good.

Then around 12, I saw Mitch Hedberg's half-hour on Comedy Central, and I decided I was going to be a comedian. That lasted until I was 24. :|

I was convinced for a long time that I was going to be a professional basketball player. I actually got really good.

Then around 12, I saw Mitch Hedberg's half-hour on Comedy Central, and I decided I was going to be a comedian. That lasted until I was 24. :|

why did you stop wanting to be a comedian

Sometimes. Definitely not in the last year. I make jewelry tho. Lol, but when I was little, I thought I would just paint forever and take care of babies O_O

that fits into general arts and crafts prob

i used to really like painting

i dont even know if i would call what i drew painting lol

i was really bad, but i still liked doing it a lot.

I thought about being a pro basketball player too, but the NBA seemed kinda boring to me.

i really hated basketball when i was a kid cause we got a new p.e. teacher when i was in 4th grade

this motherfucker hated soccer for some reason

like it probably became sentient; fucked his wife, killed his parents and shit in his wheaties or something, cause everyone begged him to play soccer and the school had the best team in the state, but w/e, he would flat out ignore like 20 kids wanting to play soccer so we'd play wack shit like basketball when the net is ridiculously high for 10 year olds. we even played flag football once in our little ass gym instead of using our soccer field lmfaoooo.

I've been an aspiring rock star since I was like, 7.

So, 22 years now. I've made a fair deal of progress in just the last couple of years.

Fruit that's not quite ripe for the market, as opposed to all that time I spent

waiting for flowers to even start budding.

why did you stop wanting to be a comedian

I guess it's because I found karaoke. I get to get up on stage, but instead of hoping I'm funny and possibly bombing, I go up and know I'm gonna do well, because singing is something I'm very good at.

So it's definitely safer and less personal, but it's still a little scary and super fun and exciting.

Also, I forgot (inexplicably) to mention that as a young boy, I also wanted to be a pro wrestler. <.<

im suprised i never broke a leg or something with how much i played soccer back then :|

at school during p.e., then practice, then games, and when i came home id play in my backyard for hours  :|

now that i think about it that last part's kinda sad  :|

I'm sure it was fun though.