UnevenEdge

Carrie Fisher is dead

enad

What?  ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!  Jesus Christ.  WHY GOD WHY?!  DAMN IT!  GOD DAMN IT ALL TO FUCKING HELL!  IT'S NOT FAIR!  Damn.  I don't know what to think.  Thought for sure she'd pull through.  This is awful.  This year needs to hurry up and get over with ASAP!  Fucking A man.

I said a prayer for Carrie Fisher last night, too, to pull through and make it. *sigh* I guess it was just her time to go.  Still sucks she is gone, though.

What?  ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!  Jesus Christ.  WHY GOD WHY?!  DAMN IT!  GOD DAMN IT ALL TO FUCKING HELL!  IT'S NOT FAIR!  Damn.  I don't know what to think.  Thought for sure she'd pull through.  This is awful.  This year needs to hurry up and get over with ASAP!  Fucking A man.

I said a prayer for Carrie Fisher last night, too, to pull through and make it. *sigh* I guess it was just her time to go.  Still sucks she is gone, though.

So, you're to blame?

I was hoping this wouldn't be like Prince, where they go to hospital, recover only to pass away anyway shortly after

no dice

RIP >.<

The other day, my friends were breathing a sigh of relief. I felt a need to warn them about how Prince fared.

I fucking hate being right.

2017 will be worse

Dibbs on Kanye West or Kim Kardashian.....oh wait, does it hafta be celbs we'll actually miss?

Im going to go out on a limb and say its someone painfully relevant to the World Order and their death causes all sorts of chaos.

Because thats what 2016 would do, lay a giant turd on the last day of the year and have 2017 fucked from the start.

Carrie would have wanted Dane to start her memorial thread.

This is very true.  Let us list all the famous guys she fucked to commemorate her memory.

Harrison Ford.

Robert Evans.

Probably the key grip on the set of When Harry Met Sally.

Im going to go out on a limb and say its someone painfully relevant to the World Order and their death causes all sorts of chaos.

Because thats what 2016 would do, lay a giant turd on the last day of the year and have 2017 fucked from the start.

Nah....everything's gonna be fiiiiiiiiine

Trump is going to get assassinated because his private security force he insists on having is not equal to the task of protecting him in his giant glass tower he insists on living in during the weekends.

And no, that's not a premise for an erotic fanfic I'm writing.  I'm legit worried about that and the fallout it would cause.

2016 just had to get Carrie too :(. I wonder how they'll handle Leia after VIII despite wanting to utilize Leia more for IX.

if it makes you feel any better the supervolcano that Killed half the human race thousands of years ago is apperently going to erupt very soon

Guest The Hound

What?. It's perfect.

I know it is I just frowned a bit when I noticed it.

It's sad man.

I was at an ugly sweater party when someone pulled their phone out and was like "holy shit carrie fisher is in the hospital w/a heart attack", and then followed up a couple of hours with everyone taking a shot once she was listed in stable condition. It was like part of the charm of the night "2016 ain't claiming another." Then coke nail actually goes and kicks the bucket.

Huh.

This might make the next Star Wars movie a bit more difficult.

Apparently she already wrapped all her filming for Episode 8.  My friend Espiga had the idea that Episode 9 could start with a giant space battle, Leia's ship gets destroyed by the First Order, and then we have a funeral, with everyone looking sad.  Don't even show her, and no flashbacks.  (Speaking of which I just realized Star Wars rarely if ever does flashbacks, Rogue One showed child Jyn but then did a timeskip to her as an adult, so...)  The most respectful thing to do.  I don't think it would be right to recast her or cgi her.  Of course, I'm sure they hadn't planned on killing off Leia, since Han already died, narratively speaking, but it can't be helped.  The real Princess has passed away. :'(

Trump is going to get assassinated because his private security force he insists on having is not equal to the task of protecting him in his giant glass tower he insists on living in during the weekends.

And no, that's not a premise for an erotic fanfic I'm writing.  I'm legit worried about that and the fallout it would cause.

I'll be good as long as Obama makes it safely out office and finishes out his term.  We don't need him becoming a "hero" and a "martyr."  Ugh.