UnevenEdge

Do people who text while driving make you boiling mad?

1938 Packard

Don't be a bump on a lump.  Now, you can do something about it.  First, take your eyes off the road and read his license plate.  Next, take one hand off the wheel and fish through your purse or glove compartment for your cell phone.  Now, stare at your cell phone and try to dial #77 while your car is hitting potholes at 70mph.  Tell the operator all about the reckless tardo.  It's that easy.

Don't be a bump on a lump.  Now, you can do something about it.  First, take your eyes off the road and read his license plate.  Next, take one hand off the wheel and fish through your purse or glove compartment for your cell phone.  Now, stare at your cell phone and try to dial #77 while your car is hitting potholes at 70mph.  Tell the operator all about the reckless tardo.  It's that easy.

its irritating for sure...like when cops do it.....but my biggest foaming at the mouth,cursing their fucking existence, hoping to god they fucking choke on their mcdouble driving back to their mc mansion and die....is the cock suckers who don't use their mother fucking turn signals when merging into a lane...they just randomly cut you off...swerve right in...I swear to all that is holy when I finally decide to end my life and get shot by one of these bible thumping gun toting assholes...the next mother fucker that does it I'm gonna pull up next to them and get them to roll down their window so I can say "hey man, love your car, really like BMW's...but I bet its blinker is real nice too...I'd really like to see it sometime fuck face"....I've thought about this a lot

When I bought my BMW, it specifically said right in the book that I am not to be held accountable for anything I do on the road anymore.

Germans, they sure know how to live out a dream.

i need to carry a bat in my car...that way when some asshole hits me for being a cunt and not using the signal...I can bludgeon them to DEATH...

Every time I see someone texting and driving I lose my mind

With this being said I absolutely don't agree with this new tech the NYPD is obtaining, the "textalyzer"

They take your cell hook it to the device and they can tell if you were texting

Every time I see someone texting and driving I lose my mind

With this being said I absolutely don't agree with this new tech the NYPD is obtaining, the "textalyzer"

They take your cell hook it to the device and they can tell if you were texting

What does the device report when you receive five or six texts while you drive and just let them pile without answering them?

On any given day, I risk getting run over by some idiot who thinks they don't have to pay attention when they are behind the wheel. It doesn't matter if they are texting, screwing with the radio, slobbering on themselves because they either just left or are headed to a place to eat. Red lights don't apply to them, their blinkers are 100% out of blinker fluid, crosswalks and sidewalks = parking lots, and the idea that there's someone right there in the crosswalk as they come barreling through seems to amaze them every time. Over the past few weeks, several people and cyclists in the area have been hit by cars driven by total assholes, most of which took off and claimed ignorance when they hunted down. Once school starts back up, it'll be even worse. So yes, idiots who can't pay attention to their driving when they are the driver because they need to fondle their e-genitals piss me off. Take the bus if you can't drop the toys - at least that way you won't kill anyone while you 'like' someone's 'lol' retweet.

No, it does not make me so boiling mad that I do something even more stupid like get my own cellphone out so that I can take a picture of a texter and send it to the police, exposing myself to the same criminal liability and potentially putting more people at risk while doing so.

I don't like Packard either but wishing death on him is a little much.

I mean really, what has he said on here that deserves death?

Hes insane. Hes trying to actually get me killed just because he doesnt like my posts on a message board and gives out my address.

Take my advice...stay clear of him. Dont engage. I wish i hadnt.

Hes insane. Hes trying to actually get me killed just because he doesnt like my posts on a message board and gives out my address.

Take my advice...stay clear of him. Dont engage. I wish i hadnt.

No one is trying to get you killed you fat sack of fat......Stop making shit about you.  And my disdain has nothing to do with your posts, it's ALL the times you've violated my privacy