UnevenEdge

Hottest aliens in fiction

Which aliens from works of fiction do you find hot?

Of course, humanoid aliens are ok, but:

• They must have some physical trait that would out them as aliens--it doesn't count if they look 100% human!
  • If they can transform between an alien form and a human form, the alien form must be the form you think is hot

Post pics!

Anyway, my pick is Unity's main body from RIck and Morty:

latest?cb=20160630031056

Liara from ME, I mean I picked Jack, but Liara promised something an old board user promised as "getting fed a pepperoni pizza while high, in a hot tub and listening the "The Wall"." 

not sure if that was a structured sentence.......

I tried. 

okay, so technically i guess this is against the rules

but i've always questioned whether or not bowie was human anyway. (idk. he does have that one permanently dialated eye thing. that's kinda alien looking, right?)

https://www.maxim.com/.image/t_share/MTM4MDYwMTEzMTE3NTg3MzA3/7-lr-bowie-rolling-stone-hero-cjpg.jpg

I would count Ziggy Stardust, but not regular ol' David Bowie.

you're all wrong

latest?cb=20130617153922&path-prefix=protagonist

i will also accept

467b6b061e95f6701864c864ebec07d8.png

hair and eyes aside Haruko kinda looks completely human

Aisha meets the "can't look completely human" rule because she has claws instead of nails, long furry ears and her top-lip seems to be a hair-lip like a cat

Interesting...

What is interesting is that their planet is such a shit hole that they voluntarily become slaves to get off of it. They also find the obese attractive because their planet has the 14th century view of weight = prosperity. This is why the males that were shown in the movies are all overweight.

What is interesting is that their planet is such a shit hole that they voluntarily become slaves to get off of it. They also find the obese attractive because their planet has the 14th century view of weight = prosperity. This is why the males that were shown in the movies are all overweight.

But the women are thin for the sake of the viewers?  :D

Not really turned on by the Borg Queen... on the bright side when you date one Borg woman, you get to date them all :D

What about 7 of 9?

Seven_of_Nine_speaks_for_the_Borg.jpg

Yeah she's human but I argue that she was changed so much by the borg that she isn't really anymore. Not quite human anyway