UnevenEdge

Andrew Tate arrested for human trafficking

matrixman124

56 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I know absolutely nothing about this guy other than the vast majority of people who have heard of him say hes a total piece of shit.

Soooooo, I suspect im going to have a fun time reading about this later on.

I just barely skimmed his Wiki article and hoo boy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This will have a drastic effect on the "Men who think spraying copious amounts of Axe body spray is a personality trait" industry.

(Seriously, imagine being so stupid the phrase "A climate activist making fun of you leads to getting doxxed by a fucking pizza box" is a thing that actually happens to you.)

• Like 5

Weird chuds latched onto this dude, but if his advice was actually useful, he wouldn’t have had to hole up in Romania for being a sexual predator.

Even that didn’t work out because he was so obsessed with dunking on a young girl that he didn’t account for getting his ass completely blown out until he got so flustered, he doxxed himself. 

It’s also a riot because this was the end result of Elon’s obsession with letting all of the creeps back on Twitter. Andrew was given a second chance to espouse his pickup artist garbage and his first course of action was getting humiliated by Greta Thunberg and snitching on himself. 

Ya know, even with all the pure insanity that has happened over the past few years I honestly didnt expect 2022 to end with Greta Thunberg triggering someone so hard that it leads to their arrest for human trafficking and rape.

Like, how in the hell have we gotten to this point? Im almost afraid to see how 2023 can possibly top this.

2 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Ya know, even with all the pure insanity that has happened over the past few years I honestly didnt expect 2022 to end with Greta Thunberg triggering someone so hard that it leads to their arrest for human trafficking and rape.

Like, how in the hell have we gotten to this point? Im almost afraid to see how 2023 can possibly top this.

Over the past few years, this dumbass doxxing himself is the coup de grace for you?

Ok I guess

• Like 1