UnevenEdge

Do you remember your first online purchase?

Nabreezy

Mine was the 12 oz mouse dvd from the AS site. It was cheap, maybe even markdown, which is funny bc for awhile after that it was pretty rare and expensive online, like $100, probably not anymore though. I just loved the show and wanted to own it and also buy something from the site I was always on. Still have it and have good memories of putting it on for various friends. Good purchase. 

I think the second thing I ever bought online was some stand-up comedy off of itunes lol. Maria Bamford.

• D'oh 1

It might’ve been an MP3 of the Taio Cruz song “Dynamite”.

Around the same time, I also bought an episode of xxxHolic on the PS3 and some DLC for Blazblue: Continuum Shift, but I’m not sure which came first. 

Based on release order, it was either xxxHolic or “Dynamite”.

@GunStarHero

I hate all of this, but at least it's Kakashi...he deserves a better anim..

No, it's the fandom....I was never a fanboy, but my earliest introduction to Naruto was a PlayStation game.....PS2? I'll have to check.....anyway, I was a fan of the characters just from playing the game....then I got the internet and it made me hate it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

@GunStarHero

I hate all of this, but at least it's Kakashi...he deserves a better anim..

No, it's the fandom....I was never a fanboy, but my earliest introduction to Naruto was a PlayStation game.....PS2? I'll have to check.....anyway, I was a fan of the characters just from playing the game....then I got the internet and it made me hate it.

I mean, full transparency here, I started hating Naruto right around the time Orochimaru showed up and I never looked back. I was really into ninjas and like 13 so it was cool for a literal minute. Kakashi was cool. 

Still into ninjas to this day, though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

I mean, full transparency here, I started hating Naruto right around the time Orochimaru showed up and I never looked back. I was really into ninjas and like 13 so it was cool for a literal minute. Kakashi was cool. 

Still into ninjas to this day, though. 

Me too... I won't dare expose the shit I do when I have the house to myself

• Haha 1

Not really sure. Had to deal with insanely slow speeds up until 2012, and even after that I was severely limited in what I could do online to to cellular data caps. That kept me doing much of anything on the internet except for playing RuneScape and using shitty online forums and RP sites. Also I didn't get my first job til near the end of 2012.

I remember in 2010 I think being able to order the first season of Bleach online. There were a couple other anime shows I was able to order back around 09, though some of them either got lost in the mail or they were just scams.