UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

12 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

Next time I want Buffalo Wild Wings, I'm going to WingStop instead. Totally underwhelmed by the wings I got tonight. Total bullcrap, man.

Sorry to hear that, man.

I’m thinking of going to bed really soon, and it’s not even 11:00 (will be in 5 minutes, I just realized…). I didn’t sleep worth a crap last night.

4 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Sorry to hear that, man.

I’m thinking of going to bed really soon, and it’s not even 11:00 (will be in 5 minutes, I just realized…). I didn’t sleep worth a crap last night.

Go get some sleep, man. We'll be here when you wake up.

As for my latest experience at BWW, it is what it is. I did get there at around 8:30 pm my time. *shrugs*

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

And it’s me again. Surprise, surprise.

I just found out that I have like 90¢ in my bank account.

W00t w00t! Go…..me?

You're there checking it hoping by some miracle it's changed...or maybe your eyes were lying to you the last time, "No brain, I need you to recognize this is where we are right now."

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

You're there checking it hoping by some miracle it's changed...or maybe your eyes were lying to you the last time, "No brain, I need you to recognize this is where we are right now."

I mean, there’s gotta be a dollar sign or decimal point out of place somewhere. This is their mistake, dammit! Not mine!

• Like 2

I bought this meal kit at thw grocery storw. I thought it was a simple thing you just put in a pot and heat up, but no. It had you cutting the meat and vegetablea, making sauce, etc. I now know how to make my own version of chicken tika masala, lol

• Like 2

The way folks just be talking online about stuff from their jobs that they ain't supposed to be talking about, and I am always here for it.

Me: I want to play games again and buy some stuff I missed out on because of all the crappy health shit. Also watches gameplay of Portal 2 that all of my friends gushed about so much back in the day. Maybe I'll look into that series.

Steam: We put Portal 1 and 2 on sale for a buck fifty.

Me: Okay universe, I get it. Play Portal.

• Like 2

Me: Damn, this artist's work is as good as the official artwork of those novels.

Twitch chat weeks after I've been following this artist: How can you do all these things on the side when you're the official artist of those novels?

Me: Thank fucking god I don't comment much 😭 !

Stop fucking putting Jared Leto in shit. Seriously, why y'all keep shoving him into stuff I'm curious about? Ain't trying to look at Tiffany Haddish either.

The Idol been looked sexist as fuck, so that drama wasn't a surprise. It might make me give up on trying Euphoria because Sam Levinson already gave me "Will be a future headline for not good reasons vibe", so I don't want to get into his work.

Songs can be nice allusions to better days, but when you break things down you’re almost always left with a pile of legos that are seemingly interchangeable and lack all means of uniformity. I have tried living my life by song and it’s harder than one might think. It can also get you in trouble if you start singing Gregorian chant at a VGM expo. I may or may not have personal experience with that.

On 3/3/2023 at 3:11 PM, DragonSinger said:

Oh look, here's Chris Rock out here proving once again I was right to be pro-slap since day 1.

I get that there's not supposed to be anything off limits to comedy, but the way he goes after JPS in this is particularly disrespectful.  It's like he's using her as a cudgel to get at Smith.

12 hours ago, Insipid said:

I ordered takeout from a hibachi place tonight. I ordered the grilled squid and they gave me cheap calamari with tonkatsu sauce. Quite pissed about that. 🙃

Have you ever done that thing where they give you a small still-living squid and you have to swallow it hole?

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Lol, Justin Bieber trying to convince people he's not dead is just tickling the shit outta me

Every motherfucking day on at least one of the facebook groups I belong to, Simon Cowell/Sylvester Stallone/Justin Bieber/Jaden Smith has died. What the hell do people get out of spreading this bullshit everywhere CONSTANTLY EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Have you ever done that thing where they give you a small still-living squid and you have to swallow it hole?

I believe it's actually a small octopus, but no, never done it. I actually want to though, lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Damn you, plaintain! How long are you going to stay green?

They don't turn like nanners do....this chick I went to school with from the Virgin Islands used to put them outside on the balcony, but they were still kinda green when she fried them....

This was the long way of me saying IDK, put em outside 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, André Toulon said:

They don't turn like nanners do....this chick I went to school with from the Virgin Islands used to put them outside on the balcony, but they were still kinda green when she fried them....

This was the long way of me saying IDK, put em outside 

That’s a no-go. The balconies/porches are squirrel territory and I’ll feel bad if a raw plantain kills them or something. Ants outside also looking too darn lively.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

....This isn't my fight, so I may be overthinking this (also 500 mgs in), but why are all the HIV/AIDS treatment commercials just full of gay couples....

Then they will pepper in one straight couple, which will usually be a black woman and white man....which I feel is another agenda, then it's right back to the gay couples with maybe another straight appearance if you're lucky (of course I'm excluding the possibility of the apparently straight couples having at least one trans person but I'm not really on a crusade here).

But I'm actually wondering, does this bother someone who is gay or trans, or is the demographic spot on for whatever reason that I'm not aware of.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 3

On 3/9/2023 at 9:11 AM, André Toulon said:

I've watched this four times already and it's still hilarious. The unbridled joy that boy feels when talking about corn is how we should all feel when talking about something we're passionate about.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

....This isn't my fight, so I may be overthinking this (also 500 mgs in), but why are all the HIV/AIDS treatment commercials just full of gay couples....

Then they will pepper in one straight couple, which will usually be a black woman and white man....which I feel is another agenda, then it's right back to the gay couples with maybe another straight appearance if you're lucky (of course I'm excluding the possibility of the apparently straight couples having at least one trans person but I'm not really on a crusade here).

But I'm actually wondering, does this bother someone who is gay or trans, or is the demographic spot on for whatever reason that I'm not aware of.

That’s exactly what i think every fucking time I see those commercials.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I have noticed that uh...a lot of commercials do this now, but you're right in the context that doing it in a commercial for HIV medication is really very off-putting.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Not that I think this excuses it, but I think it is partly explained by this disclaimer they say during the ads: "___________ has not been tested on people who were assigned female at birth."

So the medication is meant for men and people who were assigned male at birth only. So that I think has something to do with all the gay / trans couples. The thing for me though is these products could be very useful to men in heterosexual relationships too.

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Not that I think this excuses it, but I think it is partly explained by this disclaimer they say during the ads: "___________ has not been tested on people who were assigned female at birth."

So the medication is meant for men and people who were assigned male at birth only. So that I think has something to do with all the gay / trans couples. The thing for me though is these products could be very useful to men in heterosexual relationships too.

Does it say that in all of th m because there's at least 3 that I'm referring to....not too sure if the name of the products attached to them. 

One plays on YouTube every so often, another shows up in my FB feed a lot....usually after I click Darren Fleek videos..,which again...agenda that I'm not comfortable confronting since it doesn't apply to me.

The last I see sometime at the shop because there's cable there and it always on some lifetime clone.

But my point is, there's more than one.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Does it say that in all of th m because there's at least 3 that I'm referring to....not too sure if the name of the products attached to them. 

One plays on YouTube every so often, another shows up in my FB feed a lot....usually after I click Darren Fleek videos..,which again...agenda that I'm not comfortable confronting since it doesn't apply to me.

The last I see sometime at the shop because there's cable there and it always on some lifetime clone.

But my point is, there's more than one.

The only ones I've seen are on cable TV. I'm pretty sure I've heard the disclaimer on multiple versions, but I don't know about any versions that usually only seen online.

Gamecube games have heavily inflated. I wanted to buy Mario Party 5, the worst Gamecube Mario Party game. I was expecting to pay 20 to 30 dollars, but the cheapest I found was like 55 dollars. 😐

Also, nice to know the JRPGS I've kept have inflated to over 100 dollars.

• Like 1