UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

6 hours ago, Seight said:

Bravo to AEW for vastly over-delivering on what I thought a segment involving a "Re-Bar Mitzvah" could possibly be.

I agree. That was a hell of a segment.

I'm thinking of an orange orb that people can shoot toward a goal elevated ten feet off the ground. Oh, yeah. MARCH MADNESS IS HERE!

• Like 1

I didn't know primetime shows did mutant kids. I saw NCIS playing on my mom's tv and they talkin about the medical examiner's daughter being a preteen. I was like holdup, that kid was a baby when I last saw her and I haven't missed over a decade of that show.

That is so weird to me. Except for that time Young and the Restless did it with Nicholas Newman. One day he went up to his room as a kid I didn't care about at all and then new Nick came down the next episode looking fine as hell.

• Thanks 1

I know he's famous for playing the Fourth Doctor on Doctor Who, but Tom Baker really is underrated as a serious actor. His role as Grigory Rasputin in Nicholas and Alexandra is proof of the immense talent the man has.

Edited by SuperWastedOnLife

Man, playing video games on a retro console doesn’t seem as fun as it used to be. (Or maybe I’m just having a bad day.)

Addendum: I was having a bad day. Day is much better now.

Edited by SuperWastedOnLife
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I've been thinking some heavy existential stuff lately.

0/5, would not recommend, everyone should stay 30 years old forever. I was an actor but got out for my own sanity, now I got 4 more years of college (psychology), gonna work in some sort of helping, whatever, and that pension is a nice incentive. I've even had to come up with a compromise on music (creation), just lp's and maybe music video's. to exit the live music scene was a kick in the pants, maybee some acoustic stuff at a bar later on, or if my lp's go over well I'll pull a lemmy 

it's all about time man, it's all about time running out. the first time I had a real existential crises was when I was projecting my income for the future and hit age 90 when I was like "damn I might not be here for that" good thing I had clonopen handy.

now I'm thinking should I clean this room or watch the winter soldier. ohh good laundry calls

4 minutes ago, PeoplesPoet said:

I've been thinking some heavy existential stuff lately.

0/5, would not recommend, everyone should stay 30 years old forever. I was an actor but got out for my own sanity, now I got 4 more years of college (psychology), gonna work in some sort of helping, whatever, and that pension is a nice incentive. I've even had to come up with a compromise on music (creation), just lp's and maybe music video's. to exit the live music scene was a kick in the pants, maybee some acoustic stuff at a bar later on, or if my lp's go over well I'll pull a lemmy 

it's all about time man, it's all about time running out. the first time I had a real existential crises was when I was projecting my income for the future and hit age 90 when I was like "damn I might not be here for that" good thing I had clonopen handy.

now I'm thinking should I clean this room or watch the winter soldier. ohh good laundry calls

Glad you're doing what you need to do in order to keep your sanity, man.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SuperWastedOnLife said:

Glad you're doing what you need to do in order to keep your sanity, man.

I think being back on the boards will help cause my rl friends are pretty reclusive, trying to get them to do anything is like pulling teeth. just shooting the shit is good for the old noggin, just seeing some of these name's brings about some comfort.

Edited by PeoplesPoet
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PeoplesPoet said:

I think being back on the boards will help cause my rl friends are pretty reclusive, trying to get them to do anything is like pulling teeth. just shooting the shit is good for the old noggin, just seeing some of these name's brings about some comfort.

Yeah, it's definitely good to reconnect with some of the people you cared about and even considered friends. (This is GeminiShamrock, by the way.)

1 minute ago, SuperWastedOnLife said:

I don't know, but it's great seeing you, man. How ya been?

It's great seeing you as well!

So much has happened in my life since the asmb disappeared, but I'm surprisingly content right now. I've made a family and have a decent job. I feel like the universe has treated me much better than I deserve. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Icarus27k said:

It's great seeing you as well!

So much has happened in my life since the asmb disappeared, but I'm surprisingly content right now. I've made a family and have a decent job. I feel like the universe has treated me much better than I deserve. 

Awesome! Glad you've found happiness. Some of us are still pursuing it, but I know we'll get there.

On topic: Today's a good day to stay in and watch some anime...or college basketball.

• Like 1